Devotional Tour Of Maharashtra - Summer Package
This 6 night 7 day tour package to Nasik, Shirdi, Aurangabad and Mumbai is offered by Cox & Kings - Duniya Dekho. It is one of the cheapest packages to Aurangabad, with cost starting from Rs 20,890 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 1 nights in Nasik, 1 nights in Shirdi, 3 nights in Aurangabad and 1 nights in Mumbai. At Nasik, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Shirdi, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Aurangabad, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Mumbai, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel.
In this travel package, daily breakfast will be provided at the hotel. Transfers are included in the package.
Nasik 1 Nights
Shirdi 1 Nights
Aurangabad 3 Nights
Mumbai 1 Nights
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrive Mumbai Onto Nashik (167kms / approx. 3 hours 30 minutes drive)
Day 2 : Onto Shirdi (90 kms / approx. 2 hours drive)
Day 3 : On to Aurangabad (225 kms / approx. 4 hours 30 minutes drive)
Day 4 : In Aurangabad Excursion to Ajanta Caves (103 kms / approx. 3 hours drive)
▪ Transportation - Entire round trip Ex- Mumbai by an air-conditioned Indigo
▪ for (1 - 3 adults) or air-conditioned Innova for (4 - 5 adults) or Tempo
▪ Traveler for (06-10 adults) or similar for all as per the itinerary.<br>Kindly
▪ note the vehicle is as per the itinerary and not on disposal basis.<br>Please
▪ Note - AC will work only in the plains and will be switched-off during hill
▪ Meals - Daily buffet breakfast as per the itinerary.
▪ Free installation of Audio compass app on your smart-phone.
▪ Travel Insurance.
▪ All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel & Transportation tax.
▪ Air, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
▪ Any meals / en route meals unless specified.
▪ Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours and excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
▪ Any rides, safaris, boating charges, additional sightseeing tours other than the mentioned under inclusions.
▪ Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
▪ Entrance fees and guide charges, unless specified under inclusions.
▪ Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the 'Tour Price Includes' column.
▪ Supplement charges applicable for long weekends and festivals.
▪ Goods and Services Tax of 5%
Nashik is situated at the foothills of the Western Ghats mountains on the banks of the river Godavari. It is one of the most popular destinations for the pious Hindus, Jains and Buddhists and is also known for its association with the epic 'Ramayana'.<br />Shirdi is best known as the home of the popular guru Shirdi Sai Baba.<br />Aurangabad means 'Built by the Throne' and is named after the Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb. Being a tourist hub, the city has many historical monuments of great importance.<br />Mumbai, the capital of Maharashtra is a city with strong historical links, wonderful architecture, museums, beaches and places of worship.\n
▪ Visit Sunder Narayan Temple and Sita Gufa. Explore the Sula Vineyards. Visit Trimbakeshwar Temple- One of the twelve Jyotirlingas. Visit the Shirdi Sai Baba and Shani Shingnapur temple . Travel to the UNESCO World heritage site - Ajanta & Ellora Caves. Explore the Panchakki (Water Wheel), Bibi Ka Maqbara, Siddharth Garden and Daulatabad fort.
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.