Bhitarkanika Tour From Bhubaneshwar 1n/2d Package
This 1 night 2 day tour package to Odisha is offered by Treasure India Tours. This holiday package is preferred by people with interest in Trekking, Camping, Lakes, Rivers, Rural and Sanctuaries. It is one of the cheapest packages to Odisha, with cost starting from Rs 3,523 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 1 nights in Odisha. At Odisha, the accommodation is organized at Camp or similar, .
In this travel package, daily breakfast will be provided at the hotel. Transfers are included in the package.
Odisha 1 Nights
Bhitarkanika Wildlife Sanctuary
Bhitarkanika National Park
Paradip is a port town located in Jagatsinghapur district of Orissa. Paradip is a primary sea port of India and handles a major volume of sea trade. Due to its importance as a vital commercial port, it has got an artificial harbor which handles sea traffic by man-made lagoons.
1 Bhitarkanika Wildlife Sanctuary
2 Bhitarkanika National Park
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Bhubaneswar/ Cuttack - Bhitarkanika▪ Arrival at Bhubaneshwar /Cuttack & drove to Nature Camp Bhitarkanika Village Retreat on the way visiting Ratnagiri, Udaigiri & Lalitgiri Excavated Buddhist Site(if time permits).
▪ Check in to Camp. Walk around the village. Dinner & Overnight.
Day 2 : Bhitarkanika – Cuttack/ Bhubaneshwar▪ After Breakfast you will be leaving for a Boat Trip inside the Sanctuary spotting the Basking Giant Salt Water Crocodiles, Deer, Wild Boar & Birds.
▪ Nature Trek inside the Old Sanctuary area spotting birds near the water bodies is interesting. Drop at Khola Jetty & start driving back to Bhubaneshwar.
▪ Drop at your pre booked hotel/airport/railway station
|Camp or similar,||Odisha||1 Night(s)|
▪ One Breakfast, One Lunch & One Dinner
▪ Service of Car from Bhubaneshwar/Cuttack to Camp & Back
▪ Service of Boat for visit of Bhitarkanika Sanctuary
▪ Entrance fees to the Sanctuary.
▪ Experienced Boatman to take you inside the Sanctuary on a Nature Trail.
▪ Children below 05 years free.
▪ Child above 05 - 12 years 50% of the Cost sharing the same room with parents.
▪ Govt Service tax.
▪ Price from 1st to 8th October, 23rd to 26th October 2014 will be 15% higher than the mentioned Tariff.
▪ Anything which is not mentioned in inclusion
Bhitarkanika National Park is a national park located in the Kendrapara District Odisha in eastern India. Core area of 145 square kilometre of the Bhitarkanika Wild Sanctuary, spread over 672sqkm, has been designated as a National Park since 1998.
▪ Boat Trip inside the Sanctuary spotting the Basking Giant Salt Water Crocodiles
▪ Bhitarkanika is a hot - Spot of biodiversity. It's home to largest population of giant salt water crocodile in India
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.