Jnk-4a - Patnitop (1) – Srinagar (1) - Gulmarg (1) – Pahalgam (1) Package
This 4 night 5 day tour package to Patnitop, Srinagar, Pahalgam and Gulmarg is offered by Purple Voyages. This holiday package is preferred by people with interest in Aerial Adventures, Hills, Rivers, Offbeat, Rural and Shopping. It is one of the cheapest packages to Gulmarg, with cost starting from Rs 9,393 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 1 nights in Patnitop, 1 nights in Srinagar, 1 nights in Pahalgam and 1 nights in Gulmarg. At Patnitop, the accommodation is organized at Hotel Mount Shivalik. At Srinagar, the accommodation is organized at Hotel Golden Finger. At Pahalgam, the accommodation is organized at Hotel Highland. At Gulmarg, the accommodation is organized at Hotel Al Zam Zam.
Transfers are included in the package.
Patnitop 1 Nights
Srinagar 1 Nights
Pahalgam 1 Nights
Gulmarg 1 Nights
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrive in Jammu - Patnitop▪ On arrival at the Jammu airport or Jammu railway station, drive to Patnitop and enjoy the evening at leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 : Patnitop to Srinagar▪ Today, drive to Srinagar and check in at your hotel. Explore the city. In the evening, return back and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 : Srinagar to Pahalgam▪ After breakfast, we drive to Pahalgam via Pampore, Avantipura and the village of Bijbehara which remains famous as the bread basket of Kashmir. We switch from the national highway 1A at Khanabal and drive through the second largest city of Anantnag. From here the road turns scenic as we drive parallel on the Lidder River flowing from the opposite direction. In Pahalgam, check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel in Pahalgam.
Day 4 : Pahalgam to Gulmarg▪ After breakfast in the morning, proceed towards Gulmarg. Enroute you get to see the beautiful Tangmarg town and drive ahead on a scenic drive of 14 kilometers to Gulmarg. Arrive in Gulmarg early in the afternoon and check in at the hotel. Later, begin a short tour, boarding the Gondola cable car system (the 08 minutes ropeway). Descend back to Gulmarg after an hour and later indulge in some horse-riding. Stay overnight at hotel in Gulmarg.
Day 5 : Gulmarg to Srinagar▪ After your breakfast, we will assist you with transfers to Srinagar Airport. However, on your way, you can make a brief stopover for Shopping.
▪ 01 Night stay at Patnitop.
▪ 01 Night stay at Srinagar.
▪ 01 Night stay at Gulmarg.
▪ 01 Night stay at Pahalgam.
▪ Transfer and sightseeing as per the above tour Itinerary by non-a/c car.
▪ Welcome drink on arrival.
▪ Accommodation on Breakfast.
▪ Transport by Indica, Indigo, Tavera, Xylo & Innova.
▪ All toll taxes, drivers allowances, Fuel charges, interstate permit if necessary, all taxes.
▪ All currently applicable Hotel taxes.
▪ Cable Car Tickets, Any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
▪ Any claim due to road blocks, curfew, accident etc.
▪ Any other services' not specified in the Colum "Inclusions".
▪ Package Cost
▪ For 2 Pax the cost varies from Rs. 14631 to Rs. 26296
▪ For 4 Pax the cost varies from Rs. 10494 to Rs. 20863
▪ For 6 Pax the cost varies from Rs. 9396 to Rs. 19329
▪ Add Dinner cost varies from Rs. 1171 to Rs. 2006
▪ Add Lunch +Dinner cost varies from Rs. 2341 to Rs. 4263
▪ For extra person it costs Rs. 4014 to Rs. 9198
▪ Cities Covered : Patnitop – Srinagar - Gulmarg– Pahalgam
▪ Package valid from 1st Apr’2016 to 31st March 2017
Pahalgam, a notified area committee, is a town in the Anantnag district. Located in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir, Pahalgam is perched at an elevation of 2,740 metres above sea level. Pahalgam is the base camp for the pilgrimage to Amarnath and is about 95 kilometres from Srinagar.
▪ Joyful drive to Pahalgam via Pampore, Avantipura and the village of Bijbehara which remains famous as the bread basket of Kashmir
▪ A short tour, boarding the Gondola cable car system (the 08 minutes ropeway)
▪ Indulge in some horse-riding and shopping to make your day special
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.