The Lost Kingdom Package
This 5 night 6 day tour package to Pelling, Ravangla and Namchi is offered by Travel Trek. This holiday package is preferred by people with interest in Heritage, Pilgrimage, Hills, Homestay, Lakes, Waterfalls and Offbeat. It is one of the cheapest packages to Pelling, with cost starting from Rs 8,755 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 3 nights in Pelling, 1 nights in Ravangla and 1 nights in Namchi. At Pelling, the accommodation is organized at 2 Star or similar, . At Ravangla, the accommodation is organized at 2 Star or similar, . At Namchi, the accommodation is organized at 2 Star or similar, .
Transfers are included in the package.
Pelling 3 Nights
Ravangla 1 Nights
Namchi 1 Nights
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : NJP/BAGDOGRA TO PELLING▪ Upon arrival, meet our representative and drive to Pelling via Jorethang. Arrival at Pelling, check into the Hotel. Evening free to walk around the town. Overnight stay at Hotel / Homestay.
Day 2 : PELLING SIGHTSEEING▪ Breakfast at Hotel . Drive to Khangchendzonga waterfalls (23 kms/1 ½ hrs) Enroute see Rimbi waterfalls. Drive to Khechupalri Lake (16 kms/40 minutes from KWF) - Sacred and wish full filling lake amidst a deep and rich forest. Drive back to Pelling (28 kms/1 ½ hrs) Lunch at Hotel in Pelling. After Lunch, visit Pemayangtse monastery (Nyingma order of Tibetan Buddhism/310 yrs old) Visit Rabdentse palace ruins (02nd capital of Sikkim)- 30 minutes easy walk from the main road through the forest/ CC footpath. Drive back to Pelling (20 minutes) Overnight stay at Hotel/Homestay.
Day 3 : PELLING TO KALUK/RINCHENPONG▪ Breakfast at Hotel and Checkout Visit Changay Waterfalls Enroute Visit Singshore Bridge (2nd Highest Suspension/Gorge Bridge in Asia) Drive to Kaluk/Rinchenpong Via Dentam Valley Enroute stop by alpine Cheese factory (Manufacturer of Gouda cheese). Upon arrival, check into Hotel . Evening Free to walk around the Town. Overnight stay at the Hotel / Homestay.
Day 4 : KALUK TO RAVANGLA▪ Early Morning Hike (easy/ 40 Mins) to Resum Monastery to View sunrise over Mountains .Walk back to Hotel, Breakfast at Hotel and checkout. Drive to Ravangla Via Reshi, Legship. enroute Visit Bon Monastery at Kewzing. Upon arrival check into Hotel / Homestay and Lunch . After Lunch visit Tatagatha - Tsal (Buddha Park). Evening time free to walk around the Town. Overnight Stay at the Hotel / Homestay.
Day 5 : RAVANGLA TO NAMCHI▪ Breakfast at Hotel and Checkout. Drive to Namchi (26 kms/1 ½ hrs), upon arrival, check into the hotel. Lunch at Hotel / Homestay.
▪ Visit Samdruptse (138 fts world tallest statue of Guru Padmashambhav) Visit Chardham (Solophok/Hindu pilgrimage site). Evening free to walk around Town. Overnight stay at Hotel / Homestay.
Day 6 : DEPARTURE NJP/BAGDOGRA▪ Breakfast at the Hotel and Checkout. Drive to NJP/Bagdogra.
|2 Star or similar,||Pelling||3 Night(s)|
|2 Star or similar,||Ravangla||1 Night(s)|
|2 Star or similar,||Namchi||1 Night(s)|
▪ A 24 - hour helpline.
▪ Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
▪ Meal Plan CP (Bed, Breakfast only) or MAP (Bed, Breakfast and Dinner only) or AP (Bed, Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks and Dinner Only) as described at the costing.
▪ Vehicles are not to be at disposal and are available as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
▪ All sightseeing and excursions as mentioned in the itinerary
▪ All vehicle parking fees at the attractions.
▪ Luxury Vehicle (Innova/Xylo/Scorpio or similar) are allowed to carry only 6 passengers (supplement charges applicable to some categories as described in costing)
▪ Normal Vehicle (Max/Bolero/Sumo or similar) are allowed to carry only 10 passengers
▪ Rates are for Indian and Nepali Customers only
▪ NJP/Bagdogra to NJP Bagdogra only
▪ These rates have TAC and are made for B2B for wholesale..
▪ Guide or escort charges & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
▪ Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
▪ Expenses of personal nature such as tips & gratuity, mineral water, telephone calls, laundry, soft & hard drink, Insurance etc.
▪ Additional adventurous activities like Rafting, Rock Climbing, Paragliding, Cable car, Yak ride, Toy Train Ride, Helicopter ride etc.
▪ Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
▪ Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
▪ Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
▪ Entrance Fees & Camera charges, Guide charges.
▪ Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and is directly payable on the spot).
▪ Room Heater Charges. Anything not specified in the inclusion.
▪ Nathula pass permit costs of Rs. 3000 -5000 each vehicle is extra subject to availability of Government passes
▪ Zero point and Gurudongmar Lake at North Sikkim are done with extra cost which is directly payable on the spot.
▪ Normal Vehicle at Gangtok are not authorised to enter city areas so will pick up and drop at the taxi stand so client will have to hire local taxis to and fro from the hotel and to be borne by the client and is directly payable on the spot.
▪ For 2 Pax varies from Rs.43062 to Rs.19004
▪ For 4 Pax varies from Rs.35588 to Rs.12598
▪ For 6 Pax varies from Rs.33097 to Rs.10463
▪ For 8 Pax varies from Rs.16798 to Rs.9395
▪ For 10 pax varies from Rs.16157 to Rs.8755
▪ Vehicle Surplus amount add per vehicle 3750
▪ Vehicle used Luxury and meal plan MAP for Premium, superior luxury and luxury properties
▪ Vehicle used normal and meal plan CP for super deluxe, deluxe and standard properties
Pelling is a town in the district of West Sikkim, India. Pelling is nestled at an altitude of 2,150 m. The town is located at a distance of 10 km from the district headquarters of Geyzing
▪ Explore Khangchendzonga waterfalls (23 kms/1 ½ hrs) and enroute see Rimbi waterfalls
▪ Visit Khechupalri Lake (16 kms/40 minutes from KWF) - Sacred and wish full filling lake amidst a deep and rich forest.
▪ Visit Pemayangtse monastery (Nyingma order of Tibetan Buddhism/310 yrs old) Visit Rabdentse palace ruins (02nd capital of Sikkim)- 30 minutes easy walk from the main road through the forest/ CC footpath
▪ Visit Changay Waterfalls Enroute Visit Singshore Bridge (2nd Highest Suspension/Gorge Bridge in Asia) Drive to Kaluk/Rinchenpong Via Dentam Valley
▪ Early Morning Hike (easy/ 40 Mins) to Resum Monastery to View sunrise over Mountains
▪ Visit Bon Monastery at Kewzing and Tatagatha - Tsal (Buddha Park).
▪ Visit Samdruptse (138 fts world tallest statue of Guru Padmashambhav) Visit Chardham (Solophok/Hindu pilgrimage site)
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.