Divine Ashtavinayak - Summer Package
This 2 night 3 day tour package to Pune is offered by Cox & Kings - Duniya Dekho. It is one of the cheapest packages to Pune.
In this package, you will be spending 2 nights in Pune. At Pune, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel.
In this travel package, daily breakfast will be provided at the hotel. Transfers are included in the package.
Pune 2 Nights
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrive Mumbai On to Pune (365 kms / approx. 7 hours 30 minutes drive)
▪ Transportation - Entire round trip Ex- Mumbai by an air-conditioned Indigo
▪ for (1 - 3 adults) or air-conditioned Innova for (4 - 5 adults)or similar for
▪ all categories as per the itinerary. By Tempo Traveler for (06-10 adults) as per
▪ the itinerary. Kindly note the vehicle is as per the itinerary and not on
▪ disposal basis.
▪ <strong>Please Note</strong> - AC will work only in the plains and will be
▪ switched-off during hill drives.
▪ Meals - Daily buffet breakfast as per the itinerary.
▪ Free installation of Audio compass app on your smart-phone.
▪ Travel Insurance.
▪ All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel & Transportation tax.
▪ Air, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
▪ Any meals / en route meals unless specified.
▪ Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours and excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
▪ Any rides, safaris, boating charges, additional sightseeing tours other than the mentioned under inclusions.
▪ Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
▪ Entrance fees and guide charges, unless specified under inclusions.
▪ Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the 'Tour Price Includes' column.
▪ Supplement charges applicable for long weekends and festivals.
▪ Goods and Services Tax of 5%
Ashtavinayak covers the eight holy temples of Ganesha located in Pune, Ahmednagar and Raigad district of Maharashtra. These Swayambhu (self originated) temples are situated in Morgaon, Ranjangaon, Theur, Lenyadri, Ozar, Siddhatek, Pali and Mahad. Each of these temples has its own individual legend and history, as distinct from each other as the murtis in each temple.\n
▪ Visit the Ashtavinayak temples of Pune.
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.