Magical Kashmir Package
This 4 night 5 day tour package to Srinagar and Gulmarg is offered by Cox & Kings - Duniya Dekho. It is one of the cheapest packages to Srinagar, with cost starting from Rs 17,299 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 2 nights in Srinagar, 1 nights in Gulmarg and 1 nights in Srinagar. At Srinagar, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Gulmarg, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, Hotel Pearl Continental. At Srinagar, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, Hotel Pearl Continental.
In this travel package, daily breakfast will be provided at the hotel. Transfers are included in the package.
Srinagar 2 Nights
Gulmarg 1 Nights
Srinagar 1 Nights
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrive Srinagar▪ Welcome to your 'Magical Kashmir - Summer' tour! On arrival at the airport in Srinagar, you will be met and transferred to your hotel.
|3 Star or similar, Hotel Pearl Continental||Gulmarg||3 Night(s)|
|3 Star or similar, Hotel Pearl Continental||Srinagar||2 Night(s)|
▪ Transportation - Entire round trip Ex- Srinagar by Non AC Indigo/Etios (Economy and Standard category) and Non AC Innova (Deluxe category) as per the itinerary. Vehicle is as per the itinerary and not on disposal basis.
▪ Meals - Daily buffet breakfast at all places.<br>The stay in houseboat
▪ includes all meals as per the Itinerary.
▪ One Shikara ride on a sharing basis once during the stay.
▪ Travel Insurance.
▪ Audio compass app is free installations on your smart-phone
▪ All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax & Transportation tax.
▪ Flights, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
▪ Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours and excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
▪ Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
▪ Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable.
▪ Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the 'Tour Price Includes' column.
▪ Supplement charges applicable for Long weekends and festivals.
▪ Goods and Services Tax of 5%
The valley of Kashmir offers woody abyss which surrounds the steep mountainous terrain. Known around the world for its unparallel landscapes, the valley is located 300kms away from Jammu. Situated in the Himalayas, the clear blue skies reveal the snow capped peaks that birth the streams and rivers.<br />Home to native flora like pine, deodar and chinar, it is a memory of a lifetime to preserve as you glide on a Shikara. The valley delights you with multi hues of nature communicated through lush green slopes, tender meadows and prairie of vibrant flowers.\nThe capital city of Kashmir- Srinagar is world renowned for its handloom that produces woolen garments and Pashmina shawls. Srinagar also acquaints you with the local handicrafts and hand carved wooden furniture made out of walnut tree.\n
▪ Enjoy a Romantic Shikara Ride on Dal Lake. Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Srinagar.
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.