Super Saver Kashmir Package
This 6 night 7 day tour package to Srinagar, Gulmarg and Pahalgam is offered by Cox & Kings - Duniya Dekho. It is one of the cheapest packages to Srinagar, with cost starting from Rs 19,999 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 1 nights in Srinagar, 1 nights in Gulmarg, 2 nights in Pahalgam and 2 nights in Srinagar. At Srinagar, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Gulmarg, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Pahalgam, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Srinagar, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel.
In this travel package, daily breakfast will be provided at the hotel. Transfers are included in the package.
Srinagar 1 Nights
Gulmarg 1 Nights
Pahalgam 2 Nights
Srinagar 2 Nights
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrive Srinagar▪ Welcome to your 'Super Saver Kashmir' tour! On arrival at the airport in Srinagar, you will be escorted to your houseboat in Srinagar. Soak in the vistas of Kashmir as you proceed towards the houseboat.
▪ In the evening, go for a tranquil ride on the Shikara at Dal Lake (on sharing basis).
Day 2 : On to Gulmarg (Approx 51 Kms / Approx 1 hour 15 Minutes drive)▪ This morning proceed to Gulmarg, driving past willow trees, fast flowing streams and lush green meadows. Gulmarg - the 'meadow of flowers' is an apt term for this idyllic flower-laden spot. It offers a spectacular view of towering snow capped peaks covered with dense forests of tall conifers, gigantic firs and pine trees. Take a leisurely stroll or pony rides (on direct payment) across the green meadows to one of the world's highest Golf Courses. Later, take a fun-filled Gondola ride (First Level). On arrival, check-in to your hotel.
Day 3 : On to Pahalgam (Approx 138Kms / Approx 03 hours drive)▪ After breakfast, proceed to Pahalgam the 'Valley of Shepherds' which is situated at the confluence of streams flowing from the River Lidder and Sheshnag Lake. En route visit Awantipura ruins.
▪ The ancient township of Awantipura founded by King Awantiwarman (855-883 AD) is renowned for the impressive ruins of the two temple complexes he built here in the 9th century namely Awantisvamin, dedicated to Lord Vishnu, and Avantisvara, dedicated to Lord Shiva. Both the temples reflect Greek style of architecture. Located at 30 km southeast of
▪ Srinagar, the site is an archaeological and historical wonder.
▪ On arrival in Pahalgam, check- in to your hotel.
Day 4 : In Pahalgam▪ This morning after breakfast, proceed for an excursion to Chandanwari & Betaab Valley.
▪ Chandanwari is the starting point of the annual Amarnath Yatra held in the months of July and August. Located at an elevation of about 9,590 ft. the area is blessed with natural beauty and is renowned for its snow bridge and activities like trekking, hiking, pony and palanquin ride and snow sledging.
▪ Betaab Valley is named after the Bollywood movie Betaab, which was shot here. The picturesque landscape of snow-clad mountains, lush meadows and splashing streams add to the beauty of the valley.
▪ Meals - Daily buffet Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (Starting with Lunch on Day
▪ 1 and ending with Breakfast on Day 7 as per the itinerary).
▪ Transportation - Entire round trip journey by an air-conditioned vehicle on SIC basis.
▪ A Local Non - Air-Conditioned vehicle will be provided for sightseeing of
▪ Chandanwari & Betaab valley as per the itinerary. Vehicle will be provided
▪ point to point and not at disposal.
▪ Local sightseeing in Srinagar covering Nishat Bagh, Shalimar Bagh, Pari
▪ Mahal, Chashma Shahi Gardens and Shankaracharya Temple.
▪ Shikara Ride for 1 hour (On sharing basis).
▪ Gondola ride (upto 1st level).
▪ Entrance fees - Entrance fees to Mughal Gardens.
▪ Cox and Kings tour coordinator Ex Srinagar.
▪ All current applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax and Transportation tax.
▪ Any meals / en route meals unless specified.
▪ Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral
▪ water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, pony / horse rides,
▪ rafting, cable car / ropeway rides, helicopter rides, additional sightseeing
▪ tours / excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees
▪ Entrance fees and guide charges, where ever applicable.
▪ Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and
▪ interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in
▪ Travel Insurance.
▪ Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the 'Tour Price Includes' column.
▪ Supplement charges applicable for festive Season/ long Weekends.
▪ Goods and Services Tax of 5%.
The valley of Kashmir offers woody abyss which surrounds the steep mountainous terrain. Known around the world for its unparallel landscapes, the valley is located 300kms away from Jammu. Situated in the Himalayas, the clear blue skies reveal the snow capped peaks that birth the streams and rivers. Home to native flora like pine, deodar and chinar, it is a memory of a lifetime to preserve as you glide on a Shikara. The valley delights you with multi hues of nature communicated through lush green slopes, tender meadows and prairie of vibrant flowers. The capital city of Kashmir - Srinagar is world renowned for its handloom that produces woolen garments and Pashmina shawls. Srinagar also acquaints you with the local handicrafts and hand carved wooden furniture made out of walnut tree.\n
▪ Enjoy a Shikara Ride on Dal Lake. Discover the Awantipura Ruins, an 1100 year old temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu. Excursion to Chandanwari & Betaab Valley. Enjoy a local sightseeing in Srinagar. Enjoy an excursion to Sonmarg.
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.