Ksh3a -srinagar (1) –gulmarg (1)-pahalgam (1) Package
This 3 night 4 day tour package to Srinagar, Pahalgam and Gulmarg is offered by Purple Voyages. This holiday package is preferred by people with interest in Aerial Adventures, Hills, Houseboats, Rivers, Offbeat, Shopping and Watersports. It is one of the cheapest packages to Gulmarg, with cost starting from Rs 7,023 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 1 nights in Srinagar, 1 nights in Pahalgam and 1 nights in Gulmarg. At Srinagar, the accommodation is organized at Hotel Golden Finger. At Pahalgam, the accommodation is organized at Hotel Highland. At Gulmarg, the accommodation is organized at Hotel Al Zam Zam.
Transfers are included in the package.
Srinagar 1 Nights
Pahalgam 1 Nights
Gulmarg 1 Nights
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrive in Srinagar▪ on your arrival at the Srinagar International Airport; you will be taken for a 35 minutes drive through the heart of New Srinagar city, passing the Abdullah Bridge which connects the banks of the Jhelum River. Arrive and check-in at the hotel. Afternoon visit Mughal gardens of Nishat and Shalimar. We will explore the gardens. In Evening Proceed for an hour of Shikara ride in the lake. Dinner and Overnight in hotel / houseboats.
Day 2 : Srinagar to Pahalgam (Full day trip)▪ Today we travel 97 kilometers South of Kashmir to Pahalgam. In Pahalgam, visit Betaab Valley and Chandanwari as well as take a horse riding trip to Baisaran meadows. After sightseeing, transfer to the hotel for overnight stay at Pahalgam.
Day 3 : Pahalgam to Gulmarg.▪ Morning leave for Gulmarg (Meadow of Flowers) 2730 mts. above the sea level. The distance of 140 kms will be covered in about 2 hours. Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world and highest golf course with 18 holes. If weather permits one can also have the view of Nanga Parbat, the naked mountain that is over 26,000 feets and dominates the entire region, also enjoy cable car (Gondola) for mountain ride up to khilangmarg. In evening back to hotel and Dinner and overnight stay at Gulmarg.
Day 4 : Gulmarg - Departure/transfers to Airport▪ After your breakfast, we will assist you with transfers to airport. However, On your way, you can make a brief stopover for shopping at the city center.
▪ 01 Night stay at Srinagar.
▪ 01 Night stay at Pahalgam.
▪ 01 Night stay at Gulmarg.
▪ Transfer and sightseeing as per the above tour Itinerary by non-a/c car.
▪ Welcome drink on arrival.
▪ Accommodation on Breakfast.
▪ Transport by Indica, Indigo, Tavera, Xylo & Innova
▪ All toll taxes, drivers allowances, Fuel charges, interstate permit if necessary, all taxes.
▪ All currently applicable Hotel taxes.
▪ Cable Car Tickets, Any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
▪ Any claim due to road blocks, curfew, accident etc.
▪ Any other services' not specified in the Colum "Inclusions".
▪ Package Cost
▪ For 2 Pax the cost varies from Rs. 10870 to Rs.19606
▪ For 4 Pax the cost varies from Rs. 7900 to Rs.15720
▪ For 6 Pax the cost varies from Rs. 7023 to Rs.14536
▪ Add Dinner cost varies from Rs. 877 to Rs.1423
▪ Add Lunch +Dinner cost varies from Rs.1881 to Rs.3072
▪ For extra person it costs Rs.3009 to Rs.6690
▪ Cities Covered : Srinagar –Gulmarg-Pahalgam
▪ Package valid from 1st Apr’2016 to 31st March 2017
Pahalgam is a situated at the junction of Aru and Sheshnag Rivers. Aru flows into the Kolahoi Glacier beyond Lidderwat and Sheshnag from glaciers along the great Himalayas. The destination initially was a shepherd village and was under the rule of the Mughals during the medieval times
▪ Visit Mughal gardens of Nishat and Shalimar
▪ Enjoy an hour of Shikara ride in the lake
▪ Visit Betaab Valley and Chandanwari as well as take a horse riding trip to Baisaran meadows
▪ Enjoy cable car (Gondola) for mountain ride up to khilangmarg
▪ Do shopping at the city center.
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.