Glorious Kashmir Package
This 6 night 7 day tour package to Srinagar, Pahalgam and Gulmarg is offered by Cox & Kings - Duniya Dekho. This holiday package is preferred by people with interest in . It is one of the cheapest packages to Srinagar, with cost starting from Rs 21,899 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 1 nights in Srinagar, 2 nights in Pahalgam, 1 nights in Gulmarg and 2 nights in Srinagar. At Srinagar, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Pahalgam, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, Deluxe Houseboat. At Gulmarg, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, Pahalgam Retreat. At Srinagar, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, Pahalgam Retreat.
Transfers are included in the package.
Srinagar 1 Nights
Pahalgam 2 Nights
Gulmarg 1 Nights
Srinagar 2 Nights
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrive Srinagar▪ Welcome to your 'Glorious Kashmir ' tour! On arrival at the airport in Srinagar, you will be met and transferred to the houseboat.
Day 2 : Srinagar - Pahalgam (97 km / approx. 4 hours drive)
Day 3 : Pahalgam
Day 4 : Pahalgam - Gulmarg (148 km / approx. 5 hours drive)▪ This morning, proceed to Gulmarg - the 'Meadow of Flowers', an apt term for this idyllic flower-laden spot, offering a spectacular view of towering snow-capped peaks covered with dense forests of tall conifers, gigantic firs and pine trees.
On arrival, check in to the hotel.
|3 Star or similar, Deluxe Houseboat||Pahalgam||3 Night(s)|
|3 Star or similar, Pahalgam Retreat||Gulmarg||1 Night(s)|
|3 Star or similar, Pahalgam Retreat||Srinagar||3 Night(s)|
▪ Entire round trip ex- Srinagar by a non AC Indigo / Etios (economy and standard category) and a non AC Innova (deluxe category) or similar for all categories. Vehicle is as per the itinerary and not at disposal.
▪ Meals as mentioned in the itinerary. Note: stay in houseboat includes all meals.
▪ Sightseeing as specified in the itinerary.
▪ Shikara ride on sharing basis once during the stay.
▪ Travel insurance.
▪ All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax and Transportation tax.
▪ Air, train or bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
▪ Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours and excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
▪ Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and
▪ interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
▪ Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable.
▪ Any items / services not specifically mentioned under inclusions.
▪ Supplement charges applicable for long weekends and festivals.
▪ Goods and Services Tax of 5%.
Kashmir is known around the world for its unparalleled landscapes and is located 300 km away from Jammu. Situated in the Himalayas, the clear blue skies of this valley reveal the snow-capped peaks that birth the streams and rivers as well as a woody abyss which surrounds the steep mountainous terrain.\nHome to native flora like pine, deodar and chinar, the natural scenic landscapes can be best appreciated while taking a ride on a Shikara. The valley is resplendent with lush green slopes, tender meadows and a prairie of vibrant flowers.<br />.\n
▪ Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Srinagar Discover the Awantipura Ruins Enjoy a Shikara ride on Dal Lake
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.