Udaipur Tour Package
This 2 night 3 day tour package to Udaipur is offered by Holiday Travel Zone. It is one of the cheapest packages to Udaipur.
In this package, you will be spending 2 nights in Udaipur. At Udaipur, the accommodation is organized at 2 Star or similar, Twin Sharing Basis.
In this travel package, daily breakfast will be provided at the hotel. Transfers are included in the package.
Udaipur 2 Nights
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Udaipur Tour Package▪ Day - 01 : Udaipur
▪ Arrive: Udaipur by (Flight/Train)
▪ Meeting / assistance on arrival Udaipur airport/railway station and transfer to hotel
▪ Udaipur – This is Rajasthan’s most congenial and romantic city situated in the lap of the thickly wooded Aravali Hills. Founded in 1568 by Maharana Udai Singh following the final sacking of Chittorgarh by the Mughal Emperor, Akbar, Udaipur rivals any of the world famous creations of the Mughals with its Rajput love of the whimsical and its superbly crafted elegance. Udaipur has been called the “Venice of the East”. Overnight at hotel
Day 2 : Udaipur Tour Package▪ Day - 02 : Udaipur Local Sightseeing
▪ Morning enjoy a motor launch cruise on the placid waters of Lake Pichola. The beautiful Lake Pichola was enlarged by Maharana Udai Singh after he founded the city. The city palace extends a considerable distance along the east bank of the lake. From the boat you will be able to view the city of Udaipur as it rises majestically above the lake in the middle of the Rajasthan desert. You can also visit the Jag Mandir Palace – which is a lovely island palace in the middle of the lake.
▪ Afternoon enjoy a sightseeing tour of Udaipur. The city is built in 1559 A.D. by Maharaja Udai Singh and has been described as the most romantic spot on the continent of India by Col. James Todd. Visit the City Palace museum, the Jagdish Temple, Sahelion Ki Bari (Queen’s resort for their friends), Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (folk art museum) and the Pratap Memorial. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at hotel
Day 3 : Udaipur Tour Package▪ Day - 03 : Mount Abu – Udaipur (185 kms/4 hrs – Approx)
▪ Morning drive from Mount Abu to Udaipur Airport or Railway station for onward destinations.
▪ Leave : Udaipur by (Flight/Train)
|2 Star or similar, Twin Sharing Basis||Udaipur||2 Night(s)|
▪ Pick Up & Drop from airport / Railway Station.
▪ Complimentary Welcome Drink on arrival (Non‚€œAlcoholic)
▪ Daily breakfast and dinner at hotel
▪ Sightseeing as par Itinerary by A/C car
▪ All toll taxes. Drivers allowance. Parking charges.
▪ Accommodation on double / triple / family basis at hotels.
▪ All applicable taxes
▪ Any guide charges.
▪ Lunch any City & Places or during long journey
▪ Camera fee, mineral water, soft or hard drinks, starters
▪ Tips, Laundry and other items of a personal nature.
▪ Any other expenses not mentioned above.
▪ Personal expenditure like F & B, laundry charges, telephone calls, TIPS, shopping etc.
▪ Any NOT mentioned above under "Package Includes"
▪ Guide & Entrance Fee, Any sports activities & Pony ride
Often referred to as the ‚ËœVenice of the East‚„, the lake city of Udaipur is known as the centre for performing arts and crafts. The famous Lake Palace, located bang in the middle of Lake Pichola is easily one of the most beautiful sights of Udaipur. Udaipur is also home to Jaisamand Lake, the largest artificial lake in Asia. The beautiful City Palace and Sajjan Garh (Monsoon Palace) add to the architectural beauty and grandeur of the city. The city is also known for its profusion of zinc and copper mines.
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.