Locality

More

Holiday Type

More

Check lowest homestays rates

Show Now
  • FILTER

Hotel Green Olive

13/3,CBS Road, Beside Punjab National Bank, Near Baba Petrol Pump, Bhagyanagar, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431001 , Maharashtra

Ranked 3 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

4.4/5 268 Traveller Ratings

Location of this hotel is very convenient. Staff were warm and friendly. Rooms were neat, clean and well... More >

Finding lowest prices

Lemon Tree Hotel

R 7/2, Chikalthana, Airport Road, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431210 , Maharashtra

Ranked 5 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

4.1/5 417 Traveller Ratings

Lemon Tree Hotel is located on Airport Road. The hotel is 4 km away from Aurangabad Airport. The nearest... More >

Finding lowest prices

Ambassador Ajanta Hotel

Ambassador Ajanta, Aurangabad R - 4, Cidco, Jalna Road, Aurangabad , Maharashtra

Ranked 7 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

4.1/5 689 Traveller Ratings

The hotel is a 5 star property having huge area consisting of deluxe and Executive Rooms. The hotel also... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Pearls

Motiwala Trade Centre Adjuscent To KFC Restaurant Opposite Domino's Pizza, Nirala Bazaar, Maharashtra

Ranked 8 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

4.1/5 82 Traveller Ratings

First off all, I do not think it is a four star hotel. It should be actually a 3 star hotel or a little ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Aurangabad Gymkhana Club

P-60, Airport Road, Next To P V R Cinema, Mukundwadi Circle,, National Highway,, Jalna Road, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431001 , Maharashtra

Ranked 11 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.9/5 295 Traveller Ratings

Aurangabad Gymkhana Club, located on Airport Road, is a combination of a club and hotel. The hotel is on... More >

Finding lowest prices

Vijay Residency Hotel

35 Town Centre, Opp. M.G.M. Hospital, Cidco Behind nupur Cinema, M G M, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431003 , Maharashtra

Ranked 13 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.9/5 205 Traveller Ratings

My visit to Aurangabad in the month of October 2016 and stayed in the Vijay Residency Hotel. It was my b... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel New Bharti

Beside the Railway Station Railway station bazaar, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431001 , Maharashtra

Ranked 18 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.8/5 432 Traveller Ratings

I visited Aurangabad in the month of February 2017. That was a business trip. I booked my stay by direct... More >

Finding lowest prices

Treebo Sonia

No: 6-A,Town Centre Near To Sakal Paper Jalna Road, Aurangabad, Maharashtra

Ranked 19 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.9/5 69 Traveller Ratings

The terminal was very good. The location of the hotel was good as the view from the hotel was good. The ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Windsor Castle Hotel

Town Center, Jalgaon Rd, CIDCO, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431003 , Maharashtra

Ranked 21 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.9/5 148 Traveller Ratings

Windsor Castle hotel is located in Aurangabad, Maharashtra. The hotel is 3 km away from Aurangabad airpo... More >

Finding lowest prices

Manor Hotel

Kranti Chowk, Opp Rani Lakshmi Bai Park, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431001 , Maharashtra

Ranked 22 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.7/5 501 Traveller Ratings

We 4 members visited your hotel and overall experience was very good. Mainly food and customer service i... More >

Finding lowest prices

7 Apple Hotel

Next to DMart, Hudco Corner,, Beside Taj Vivanta, CIDCO N-12,, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431003 , Maharashtra

Ranked 24 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.6/5 123 Traveller Ratings

It was a holiday trip along with my family. We visited Aurangabad in the month of January 2016. We booke... More >

Finding lowest prices

Amarpreet Hotel

Amarpreet Chowk, Jalna Road Aurangabad, Maharashtra

Ranked 31 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.7/5 129 Traveller Ratings

Amarpreet Hotel is located at Amarpreet Chowk on Jalna Road in Aurangabad. The property is 3 km from Aur... More >

Finding lowest prices

Treebo Bagga International Hotel

Opposite Akashwani Jalna Road Aurangabad, Maharashtra

Ranked 33 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.7/5 93 Traveller Ratings

Bagga International Hotel is located on Jalna Road in Aurangabad, opposite to Akashwani. The hotel is 7 ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Naivedya

X-31,MIDC Waluj Bajaj Nagar Aurangabad, Maharashtra

Ranked 38 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.6/5 263 Traveller Ratings

Nice hotel has good food and pleasant environment which is nearer to the MIDC Waluj. Hotel is shared wit... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Raj

Rokadiya Hanuman Colony, Jalna Road, Kushal Nagar, Near Patidar Bhavan, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431001 , Maharashtra

Ranked 39 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.7/5 313 Traveller Ratings

I went to Aurangabad in the month of October 2016 and made my stay in the Hotel Raj. It was my business ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Treebo Royal Kourt

Plot No.45, Adalat Road Opposite District Court Chintamani Colony, Near ABC Complex, Maharashtra

Ranked 44 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.6/5 144 Traveller Ratings

My stay was in September-October. I was travelling for business purpose. I had done a direct booking. It... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Darshan Executive

38 Manjeet Nagar, Akashwani Chowk, Jalna Road, Aurangabad , Maharashtra

Ranked 49 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.3/5 47 Traveller Ratings

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Shagun Executive

Plot No. 320, Varad Ganesh Mandir Road,, Samarth Nagar, Aurangabd, Maharashtra 431001 , Maharashtra

Ranked 50 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.5/5 149 Traveller Ratings

I had been to Aurangabad in the month of June 2017 for a business trip personally. I booked my stay at t... More >

Finding lowest prices

Treebo Yuvraj

Plot no. 3 & 4 N-3 CIDCO Near High Court Aurangabad, Maharashtra

Ranked 51 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.6/5 40 Traveller Ratings

During my 3 days stay at Aurangabad, I stayed at hotel Yuvraj on first day. I booked the hotel through b... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Starlight Inn

Samrat Chowk, Laxman Chawdi, Mondha Road, Aurangabad, 431003 , Maharashtra

Ranked 52 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.5/5 61 Traveller Ratings

In the month of November 2016 I had stayed in Aurangabad with family during a holiday trip. The destinat... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Holiday Era

Opposite Railway Station Near Railway Station , Maharashtra

Ranked 60 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.6/5 74 Traveller Ratings

We visited Aurangabad it was a family trip. We went there in the month of June 2017. We booked the room ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Kohinoor Plaza Hotel

Samarth Nagar Road,Nirala Bazar, Near M P Law College, New Samarth Nagar, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431001 , Maharashtra

Ranked 62 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.4/5 233 Traveller Ratings

The room price was reasonable in the hotel. I had visited this hotel with my colleagues for official tou... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Tourist's Home

Railway Station Road, Near Rto Office, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431005 , Maharashtra

Ranked 64 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.6/5 45 Traveller Ratings

I went to Aurangabad and stayed in this hotel. The location of the hotel was very good. The internal and... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Atithi

Seven Hills CIDCO Jalna Road Aurangabad, Maharashtra

Ranked 69 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.8/5 59 Traveller Ratings

Aurangabad is a very good place to visit. My visit to this place was official with my family. Hotel was ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Avon International

NH-211, opp. PVR Multiplex, Mukundwadi, Jalna road, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431003 , Maharashtra

Ranked 70 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.4/5 60 Traveller Ratings

I stayed in Hotel Avon International in the month of January 2017 2016. It was my holiday trip with fami... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Venkateshwar

Jalna Road, Near Cosmos Bank, Rokadiya Hanuman Colony, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431001 , Maharashtra

Ranked 79 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.3/5 23 Traveller Ratings

The hotel location was nice. The appearance of the hotel was good. The behaviour of the was friendly in ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Regal Plaza Hotel

Station Rd, Near R.T.O. Office, Bansilal Nagar, Padampura, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431005 , Maharashtra

Ranked 82 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.4/5 24 Traveller Ratings

The provided room was nice. The hot water facility was not provided in the room all time. The staff beha... More >

Finding lowest prices

Ravikiran Hotel

4 B Kuber Avenue Jalna Rd , Maharashtra

Ranked 86 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.6/5 47 Traveller Ratings

I had visited this hotel for official trip. The hotel was located in centre of the city. Transportation ... More >

Finding lowest prices

OYO 1000 Hotel Admiral Suites

Plot No. 5-6-2029, A.P. Heights Behind Gopal Cultural Hall New Osmanpura, Maharashtra

Ranked 104 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.6/5 4 Traveller Ratings

We family members stayed at this hotel for a night there. The rooms were neat and clean and up to the ma... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Maurya

Maqbara Road, Opposite Milind Science College, Beside Little Flower School, Chawani, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431002 , Maharashtra

Ranked 135 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

4.4/5 3 Traveller Ratings

I stayed in Hotel Maurya in the month of February 2017. It was my personal trip with alone. The city Aur... More >

Finding lowest prices

The Aures

PO Kranti Chowk, Near Mitsubishi Showroom, Railway Station Road, Maharashtra

Ranked 143 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

4.8/5 3 Traveller Ratings

My one day stay at this hotel during my short visit on business purpose to Aurangabad was a pleasing exp... More >

Finding lowest prices

MGM Aagman The Guest House

NO:6, Cidco, MGM Campus Near The Salt Restaurant MGM sports club, CIDCO Colony, Aurangabad-Maharashtra, Maharashtra

Ranked 300 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.6/5 1 Traveller Ratings

Finding lowest prices

WelcomHotel Rama International

R-3, Chilkalthana, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431210 , Maharashtra

Ranked 1 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

4.2/5 275 Traveller Ratings

Welcome Hotel Rama International is a business and leisure resort. It is set in 13 acres of garden with ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Grand Kailash

API Corner, Airport Road, 4 Town Centre, Near HP Petrol Pump , Maharashtra

Ranked 2 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

4.1/5 363 Traveller Ratings

On my Business trip I visited Aurangabad in December 2016. It was a corporate booking. I went there alon... More >

Finding lowest prices

Vivanta by Taj- Aurangabad

8-N-12, CIDCO Dr. Rafiq Zakaria Marg Rauza Bagh, Maharashtra

Ranked 4 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

4.2/5 172 Traveller Ratings

Taj Residency Aurangabad is located at CIDCO in Rauza Bagh. It is a 17 year old property. The Aurangabad... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hiranya Resorts

Ellora Road, Near Daultabad Lake Aurangabad , Maharashtra

Ranked 6 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

4.1/5 55 Traveller Ratings

Pathetic Experience, Rude Staff, Stale Food. The only good thing is greenery that they are trying to sel... More >

Finding lowest prices

The Sky Court Hotel

Opposite Railway Station,, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431005 , Maharashtra

Ranked 9 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

4/5 131 Traveller Ratings

I visited Aurangabad in the month of January 2017. This was a business trip with colleagues. I booked my... More >

Finding lowest prices

MTDC Holiday Resort Tuljapur

Ghatsil Road Taluka Tuljapur , Maharashtra

Ranked 10 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

4/5 63 Traveller Ratings

We had a company tour on the 8th and 9th of August 2015. To Aurangabad. We finalized Holiday home becaus... More >

Finding lowest prices

Keys Hotel Aures

P. O. Kranti Chowk Near Mitsubishi Showroom Padampura, Aurangabad, Maharashtra

Ranked 12 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.9/5 261 Traveller Ratings

I traveled Aurangabad it was a business trip. I went there in the month of November 2016. I booked it on... More >

Finding lowest prices

JP International

Beside Anjali Big Cinemas,Narli Bagh Road,Naralibagh, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431001 , Maharashtra

Ranked 14 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.9/5 750 Traveller Ratings

For the holiday trip. I visited Aurangabad. I went there in the month of June 2016 along with my family ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Kailas

NH. 211, Opp Ellora Caves , Maharashtra

Ranked 15 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.9/5 31 Traveller Ratings

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Admiral Suites

Gopal Cultural Hall, New Usmanpura, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431001 , Maharashtra

Ranked 16 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.7/5 61 Traveller Ratings

I had been to this hotel in the month of December 2016 for holiday with family and the stay was good. De... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Atharva

Plot no 38, Nehru place, Central Bus Stand Rd, Kotwalpura, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431001 , Maharashtra

Ranked 17 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.9/5 166 Traveller Ratings

It was a business trip in the month of April, as the hotel was located near the bus stand it was very ea... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Krishna Inn

Khadkeshwar Road Mill Corner Mill Corner, Maharashtra

Ranked 20 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.8/5 193 Traveller Ratings

It is a very Decent hotel. It is a very Clean and well maintained hotel . . The room service was extreme... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel The Leaf

G-38, Beside HPCL, MGM Road, Town Center, Cidco, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431003 , Maharashtra

Ranked 23 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.7/5 194 Traveller Ratings

Very nice place for family stay. Near to airport and bus station. Very silent place for peaceful stay. I... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Sahara

79, Near MGM Hospital Octroi Naka Road Seven Hills,Aurangabad, Maharashtra

Ranked 25 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.9/5 43 Traveller Ratings

I had been to Hotel Sahara in Aurangabad in the month of September 2016. The location of the hotel is ve... More >

Finding lowest prices

Raviraj Hotel

Dr Rajendra Prasad Marg,, Adalat Rd, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431001 , Maharashtra

Ranked 26 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

4/5 45 Traveller Ratings

In the month of December 2016 I stayed in Aurangabad with family during a holiday trip. The destination ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Vits Hotel

Vedant Nagar, Railway Station Road, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431005 , Maharashtra

Ranked 27 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.9/5 335 Traveller Ratings

Standing magnificent at Railway Station Road is the Vits Hotel, a luxurious hotel with superb facilities... More >

Finding lowest prices

Lalaji Executive

Railway Station Road Aurangabad Railway Station Near Railway Station, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, Maharashtra

Ranked 28 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.7/5 287 Traveller Ratings

It's good budget hotel. Rooms were spacious and well managed. Service was prompt. Staff were very co ope... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Royal Palace

Kushal Nagar, Jalna Road,, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431003 , Maharashtra

Ranked 29 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.7/5 79 Traveller Ratings

I went to Aurangabad in the month of November 2016 for a holiday trip with my friends. I booked my stay ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Silver Inn

Plot No.1 & 313, Surana Nagar, Near Seven Hill Flyover & Next to Hotel Yashodeep, Jalna Road Aurangabad, Aurangabad-Maharashtra , Maharashtra

Ranked 30 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.6/5 350 Traveller Ratings

I visited Aurangabad in the month of January 2017 for a business trip personally. I booked my stay at th... More >

Finding lowest prices

Manmandir Executive Hotel

Plot No. 5C, Opposite Session Court, Adalat Road, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431001 , Maharashtra

Ranked 32 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.7/5 168 Traveller Ratings

In the month of December 2016 I traveled to Aurangabad during a business trip. The destination of the pl... More >

Finding lowest prices

Citizen Hotel

Khadkeshwar Rd, Near Police Commissioner Office, Khadkeshwar, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431001 , Maharashtra

Ranked 34 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.7/5 44 Traveller Ratings

. I booked Hotel citizen on 12th August 2018 AC rooms which I found at affordable prices for any custome... More >

Finding lowest prices

Girnar Hotel

Near LIC Building Adalat Road Aurangabad, Maharashtra

Ranked 35 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.7/5 113 Traveller Ratings

It was a business trip in the month of December. The destination was good. The site of the hotel was ver... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Ajanta Executive

Opp Railway Station Behind R.T.O Office , Maharashtra

Ranked 36 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

4/5 24 Traveller Ratings

The trip was in the month of November. It was a business trip. The overall experience in the hotel was g... More >

Finding lowest prices

Janki Executive Hotel

Plot No 10, Jalna Road,, Vidyanagar, Near 7 Hill Flyover,, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431005 , Maharashtra

Ranked 37 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.6/5 64 Traveller Ratings

Janki Executive hotel is located in Vidya Nagar, near 7 Hill Flyover. The nearest airport is in Chikalth... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Panchavati

Padampura Station road Aurangabad, Maharashtra

Ranked 40 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

4/5 27 Traveller Ratings

In the month of January 2017. I have traveled to Hotel Panchavati at Aurangabad. It was a Business trip.... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Yash Executive

N-13, Plot No 12, VIP Ajantha Road Hudco Corner, Next To Hotel Vivanta By Taj Near D - Mart Mall, Maharashtra

Ranked 41 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.6/5 161 Traveller Ratings

We travelled here in the month of September. It was a business trip with daughter. The terminal was very... More >

Finding lowest prices

Panchwati Hotel

Padampura, Rly St Road Aurangabad , Maharashtra

Ranked 42 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.9/5 66 Traveller Ratings

Panchwati hotel is located on Station road, near youth hostel. The nearest airport is in Chikalthana whi... More >

Finding lowest prices

Preetam Lodging

Near Railway Station Railway station Road , Maharashtra

Ranked 43 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.6/5 386 Traveller Ratings

Excellent location just outside railway station of Aurangabad. Friendly staff, clean rooms. Okay in term... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Alankar

Maharashtra

Ranked 45 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.8/5 53 Traveller Ratings

I visited Aurangabad in the month of December 2016. This was a holiday trip with friends. I booked my st... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Oberoi

Near Osmanpura Circle, Opp Bharat Petroleum Pump, Station Road, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431005 , Maharashtra

Ranked 46 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.9/5 33 Traveller Ratings

We stayed in this hotel in the month of February. It was a business trip with colleagues. The destinatio... More >

Finding lowest prices

Ira Executive Hotel

Plot no: 231/232 Varad Ganesh Mandir Road Samarth Nagar, Aurangabad, Maharashtra

Ranked 47 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.6/5 137 Traveller Ratings

For the Business trip. I visited Aurangabad. I stayed in Ira Executive Hotel. I went there in the month ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Amardeep

Plot No 5, Behind Satish Motors, Dalip Nagar , Maharashtra

Ranked 48 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.6/5 7 Traveller Ratings

I stayed in this hotel in the month on February. It was a business trip. The destination was excellent. ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Dhanshree

Behind Hotel Great Punjab, Railway Station Bazar, Aurngabad, Maharashtra 431001 , Maharashtra

Ranked 53 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.6/5 84 Traveller Ratings

It was the Official trip to Aurangabad with family in the month of May 2017. I have booked the hotel dir... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Shangrila Executive

Plot No.104, Abhinav Society, Mayanagar, N 2, Cidco, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431007 , Maharashtra

Ranked 54 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.6/5 90 Traveller Ratings

I stayed at Aurangabad during the month of December 2016 on a business trip. I booked a room at this hot... More >

Finding lowest prices

Ellora Heritage Resort

Near New MTDC Between Ellora Caves And Ghrishneshwar Temple Ellora Road, Ellora, Aurangabad-Maharashtra, Maharashtra

Ranked 55 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.6/5 21 Traveller Ratings

I had to cancel my trip because of the unprofessional staff here. I booked my rooms from Goibibo welll i... More >

Finding lowest prices

Embassy Hotel

Swami Vivekanand College, Samarth Nagar, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431005 , Maharashtra

Ranked 56 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.6/5 44 Traveller Ratings

I visited that place and found it very comfortable. It was an extremely good destination and a superb lo... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Tirupati

Beside Railway Station, MIDC, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431005 , Maharashtra

Ranked 57 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.6/5 46 Traveller Ratings

On my business trip I visited Aurangabad in the month of November 2016. I visited Aurangabad alone. My n... More >

Finding lowest prices

Quality Inn The Meadows

Gat no. 135 & 136, Ellora Road, Village Mitmita, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431002 , Maharashtra

Ranked 58 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.5/5 45 Traveller Ratings

Quality Inn the Meadows is located on Mumbai-Nashik Highway. The hotel is 16 km away from Aurangabad Air... More >

Finding lowest prices

MTDC Holiday Resort Aurangabad

Station Road Aurangabad , Maharashtra

Ranked 59 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.4/5 106 Traveller Ratings

Appearance wise the hotel was poor. The exterior and interior of the hotel were very poor. My overall ex... More >

Finding lowest prices

Arts Executive Hotel

Plot No 1, Nirala Bazar New Samarth Nagar Aurangabad, Maharashtra

Ranked 61 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.4/5 64 Traveller Ratings

Everything was perfect in the hotel. I had visited this hotel with my family. The hotel was located near... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Safar

Nehru palace Opposite central bus stand , Maharashtra

Ranked 63 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.8/5 43 Traveller Ratings

I went to Aurangabad in the month of January 2017 and made my stay in the Hotel Safar. It was my officia... More >

Finding lowest prices

Riviera Executive Hotel

Near Indian Airlines office, Near Seven Hills Fly-over, Jalna road, Town Centre, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431003 , Maharashtra

Ranked 65 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.6/5 75 Traveller Ratings

In the month of December 2016 I visited Aurangabad for my business trip to that hotel by my own. My nati... More >

Finding lowest prices

Great Punjab Hotel

Near Railway Station, MIDC, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431005 , Maharashtra

Ranked 66 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.5/5 363 Traveller Ratings

I visited Aurangabad it was a business trip in the month of January 2017. I booked it directly. The loca... More >

Finding lowest prices

Shiv Tej Residency

Near Jay Tower, Padampura, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431005 , Maharashtra

Ranked 67 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.6/5 34 Traveller Ratings

I stayed in this hotel for sight seeing of Aurangabad. It is in between railway station and city centre.... More >

Finding lowest prices

Green Palace Hotel

City Chowk, Shahgunj, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431001 , Maharashtra

Ranked 68 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.4/5 59 Traveller Ratings

I went to Aurangabad it was a Personal trip. I went there in the month of June 2017. I booked it directl... More >

Finding lowest prices

Mewad Lodging and Boarding

Khadkeshwar Road, Opposite Big Cinema Anjali Theatre, Nageshwarwadi, Aurangabad-Maharashtra , Maharashtra

Ranked 71 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.7/5 24 Traveller Ratings

We traveled to the Aurangabad in the month of February 2017. That was a business trip. I booked my stay ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Ashoka Executive

Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431001 , Maharashtra

Ranked 72 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.7/5 14 Traveller Ratings

I visited this hotel with my family in the month of July. This is a very well maintained hotel and is lo... More >

Finding lowest prices

Shree Maya Hotel

Bharuka Complex, Padampura Road, Near Railway Station, Bansilal Nagar, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431005 , Maharashtra

Ranked 73 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.4/5 158 Traveller Ratings

Location is not good the hotel is very back side from road. After we go in hotel they not ready to give ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Pride Biznotel

P.O Kranti Chowk Near Mitsubishi Show Room Aurangabad, Maharashtra

Ranked 74 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

4.1/5 3 Traveller Ratings

Pride Biznotel is located in Kranti Chowk, Maharashtra. The hotel is 10 km from Aurangabad airport and 1... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Indradeep

Near Railway Station Bhaji Mandi, Behind RTO Office, Aurangabad , Maharashtra

Ranked 75 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.6/5 45 Traveller Ratings

I visited Aurangabad. It was a family trip. I went there in the month of December 2016. I booked it onli... More >

Finding lowest prices

Etranger Resorts

Main Road , Mahismal, Near Khultabad, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431001 , Maharashtra

Ranked 76 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

4/5 16 Traveller Ratings

During my stay I was away from city with great breeze, the resort is isolated and very calm and quiet. Y... More >

Finding lowest prices

Varsha Inn Hotel

Plot No: 33 & 34, Town Centre, Beside Surya Health Club, N-5 CIDCO,, Maharashtra

Ranked 77 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.4/5 31 Traveller Ratings

I had been to Varsha Inn Hotel in Aurangabad in the month of September 2016 with my family. The location... More >

Finding lowest prices

Sai Hotel

Plot 5 Jalna Road Surana Nagar, Aurangabad , Maharashtra

Ranked 78 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.5/5 22 Traveller Ratings

My overall experience at this hotel was average and it was located conveniently. The ambience of the hot... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Laxminarayan

Khadkeshwar Road, Opposite State Bank Of Hyderabad & Mill Corner, Khadkeshwar, Aurangabad-Maharashtra , Maharashtra

Ranked 80 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.6/5 19 Traveller Ratings

I Stayed at hotel for 1 day 1 night it was horrible service they given, I have filed complaint against t... More >

Finding lowest prices

A.S. Hotel

6 K.M Stone,Nagar Road Near Petrol Bunk Aurangabad, Maharashtra

Ranked 81 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.4/5 10 Traveller Ratings

Recently visited Aurangabad city for my business purpose and stayed in the AS Hotel. Superb location and... More >

Finding lowest prices

Sagar Plaza Hotel

Jalna Road, N 3, Cidco, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431009 , Maharashtra

Ranked 83 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.5/5 15 Traveller Ratings

I travelled to this hotel in the month of November2016 for relaxation visit with family. Overall experie... More >

Finding lowest prices

Sunder Lodge

Plot No 21, Samarthnagar, Behind Varad Ganesh Mandir, Near Central Bus Stand, Aurangabad, Maharashtra , Maharashtra

Ranked 84 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.4/5 20 Traveller Ratings

For a relaxation purpose I stayed in the hotel in October. The services of the staff in this hotel were ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Sparkling Pearl

Plot no C-2, N-1, Jalgaon road, Near CIDCO bus stand, Maharashtra

Ranked 85 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.4/5 52 Traveller Ratings

Good Condition Of The Room, Also The Staff Is Good And Helpful The Breakfast Is Delicious And Even The D... More >

Finding lowest prices

Modi Samarth Hotel

Central Bus Stand Rd, Mhada, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431001 , Maharashtra

Ranked 87 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.4/5 53 Traveller Ratings

Hotel is very suitable for night stay or for bachelor stay only. Rooms and beds are very basic one. Room... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Pushpak Regency

Near Railway Station, Sabji Mandi, Behind RTO Office, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431005 , Maharashtra

Ranked 88 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3/5 88 Traveller Ratings

Bad experience photos are attached. Some photos are enough to for my review. It is very small room floor... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Shangrila

Nehru Place, CBS Road, Opposite Central Bus Stand, Aurangabad Ho, Aurangabad-Maharashtra , Maharashtra

Ranked 89 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.4/5 56 Traveller Ratings

My stay was in November and it was an official trip. As a destination it is an excellent place as the ma... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Kailash Residency

Plot no. 113, CIDCO, Waluj, Mahanagar-2, South City, Near Chordia Petrol Pump Waluj MIDC. Aurangabad-Pune Highway, Aurangabad , Maharashtra

Ranked 90 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

4.3/5 19 Traveller Ratings

I visited Vijayawada in the month of February and stayed at Suncity Hotel. It was actually a Official tr... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Dev Priya

Late Shri Balasaheb Pawar Chowk, C B S Road, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431001 , Maharashtra

Ranked 91 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

4/5 4 Traveller Ratings

With my family I had been to this hotel in January. This hotel location was within the city. The booking... More >

Finding lowest prices

OYO Rooms Aurangabad Station Road

Station Rd, Samadhan Colony, Padampura, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431005 , Maharashtra

Ranked 92 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

4.1/5 3 Traveller Ratings

The OYO rooms are very good as they provides good offers on booking as well as rooms are also good. The ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Rajwada

11, Bhagya-Nagar,Station Road , Near Baba Petrol Pump, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431001 , Maharashtra

Ranked 93 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.2/5 22 Traveller Ratings

It was my trip to Aurangabad in the month of November 2016 where I stayed in the Hotel Rajwada. It was m... More >

Finding lowest prices

Kartiki Hotel

C B S Road,Samarth Nagar, Near Central Bus Stand, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431001 , Maharashtra

Ranked 94 of 340 homestays in Aurangabad

3.3/5 101 Traveller Ratings

I was put up in this hotel for a couple of day. Found it to be decent hotel full of amenities. Although ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Asia Lodge

Padma Pany Colony, Railway Station Road, Aurangabad , Maharashtra