Hotels near me
Over 124,000 hotels, resorts, homestays, heritage villas, camps and lot more...
Bamboo Banks Farm
Tariff ₹3200 onwards
Ranked 1 of 142 Farm Houses in India(418 Traveller Ratings)
Jungle Retreat Wayanad
Tariff ₹3000 onwards
Ranked 2 of 142 Farm Houses in India(86 Traveller Ratings)
Marigold Farm Stay
Opp: Hotel Oak Field Pothanmedu, Munnar Idukki Dist.
Tariff ₹3500 onwards
Ranked 3 of 142 Farm Houses in India(10 Traveller Ratings)
Vakkiel Thotum, Muligur Village, Emerald Post, Ooty, Tamil Nadu 643001
Tariff ₹11137 onwards
Ranked 4 of 142 Farm Houses in India(216 Traveller Ratings)
Heights Farm Stay
Mekeri Village Biligeri Road
Tariff ₹2500 onwards
Ranked 5 of 142 Farm Houses in India(70 Traveller Ratings)
Heggadde Post, Sakleshpur Taluk, Hassan District, Heggadde, Karnataka 573145
Tariff ₹4000 onwards
Ranked 6 of 142 Farm Houses in India(149 Traveller Ratings)
Rare Earth Estate
Madikeri, Kaggodlu, Biligeri, Madikeri Taluk, Coorg, Karnataka, Karnataka 571201
Tariff ₹7418 onwards
Ranked 7 of 142 Farm Houses in India(12 Traveller Ratings)
River View Farmstay
Thirthahalli Road Shimoga
Tariff ₹1750 onwards
Ranked 8 of 142 Farm Houses in India(93 Traveller Ratings)
At-Post Bhilar, Â Main road Bhilar Village Tal-Mahabaleshwar, India
Tariff ₹4072 onwards
Ranked 9 of 142 Farm Houses in India(1572 Traveller Ratings)
Morritt Farm Holidays
Bethamangala Road, D. K. Halli Plantation, Kolar Gold Fields, Karnataka 563115
Tariff ₹4369 onwards
Ranked 10 of 142 Farm Houses in India(50 Traveller Ratings)
Mangar Butterfly Garden
Waghavne Village At Post Chouke Taluk Malvan
Tariff ₹11412 onwards
Ranked 11 of 142 Farm Houses in India(1 Traveller Ratings)
Hotel Anil Farm House
Village Bhalchel, Taluka Talala, Sasan Gir,
Tariff ₹3700 onwards
Ranked 12 of 142 Farm Houses in India(31 Traveller Ratings)
Haritha Farms Kadalikad Village Muvattupuzha-Thodupuzha Road
Tariff ₹6000 onwards
Ranked 13 of 142 Farm Houses in India(1 Traveller Ratings)
Lake Siliserh, Sariska National Park, Alwar City, Rajasthan
Tariff ₹3500 onwards
Ranked 14 of 142 Farm Houses in India(4 Traveller Ratings)
Hotel Krishna Park Nursery
Gondal Road, Krishna Park Circle,Â Rajkot
Tariff ₹1665 onwards
Ranked 15 of 142 Farm Houses in India(29 Traveller Ratings)
Farmhouse for picnic in Karjat
Karjat Matheran Road, Village Vadawali, District Raigarh, Karjat, Maharashtra 410201
Tariff ₹30130 onwards
Ranked 16 of 142 Farm Houses in India(3 Traveller Ratings)
Namaste Yoga Farm
Gokarna Kudle, Kudle Beach Rd, Gokarna, Karnataka 581326
Tariff ₹2200 onwards
Ranked 17 of 142 Farm Houses in India(19 Traveller Ratings)
Harvest Fresh Farms
Lower Camp Melagudalur
Tariff ₹3680 onwards
Ranked 18 of 142 Farm Houses in India(16 Traveller Ratings)
Thali,P.O. Suni Shimla Hills
Tariff ₹2210 onwards
Ranked 19 of 142 Farm Houses in India(19 Traveller Ratings)
Tariff ₹5145 onwards
Ranked 20 of 142 Farm Houses in India(9 Traveller Ratings)
Leaving yourself in the calming hands of nature can be a wonderful experience. It is a similar feeling when you decide to book a farmhouse for rent. In fact, even if you orchestrate a barbecue or cookout with your family and friends, there are plenty of options for a farm house for picnic or outing. This will give you refreshing break for a few days as you relish your time away from the city chaos.
Additionally, those hunting for a comfortable stay after savouring the nightlife in the night clubs of Mumbai and Pune can look out for farmhouses in Mumbai or farmhouses in Pune to assure their safety or probably plan for an after party. They can also avail the self-catering facilities that a farmhouse provides and have a leisurely time during their stay.
If you are looking to have a grand vacation with your family and friends, you can choose amongst lots of options for the best farmstays available in India. Apart from the purport of stay, farm houses can additionally be rented for different types of functions such as grand marriage, festival celebrations or even business parties. Here are a few ways in which these guest houses can be used:
- Marriage Functions: Farmhouses serve as some of the best venues for a marriage function. Especially in the north of the country, there are a plethora of choices for a farm house in New Delhi or NCR. Wedding setting should be festive to provide comfort to all witnessing the nuptials. These farmstays tend to provide an array of cuisines, luxurious accommodation, and extravagant adornments to make the exchanging of marriage vows a moment to cherish forever.
- Weekend Gateways: Don’t have any time or money to take a long holiday? One can always plan a weekend getaway to a farmhouse, which is also an old tradition. There are plenty of farmhouses in India full of classic style as well as restored old-fashioned ones, which offer self-catering accommodations. This kind of accommodation can even serve as one of the best homestays in the country as it is a home away from home and lets you spend time with your loved ones in leisure. Martam Farmhouse in West Sikkim, Northwest India boasts a green farmland making an ideal place to visit during vacations. Dream Land Farms in Karjat is one of the budget hotels that offer all the basic amenities for its guests and is an ideal weekend getaway from Mumbai.
- Corporate Travel: A great way to bond with your colleagues is to organize a team trip filled with a number of adventurous activities such as horse safari, Camel ride, sightseeing and tractor ride. So, make sure to book a farmhouse homestay in India instead of guest houses or cheap hotels to ensure that you work on your communication and the dynamics amongst your colleagues. Structured in huge areas, these farmhouses allow you to invite many of your colleagues.
For those who prefer nature stays that are close to bustling city life, there are many properties that are located near city. The best way of experiencing such a place is to get along with the locals in the city. Living in a farmhouse can serve this purpose by providing you verbal interaction with the villages in its neighbourhood.
The various factors that play a very important role in deciding the place of travel and the stay:
- Cost: Farmstays like Casa Bri Bon in Calangute (Goa), Soans Resort in Moodabidri and The Farm Villa in Rajasthan which located close to historical monuments, provide stay at very affordable tariff plans. They provide the guests with the opportunity to book single or more rooms depending upon the number of people to accommodate. Farmhouses in the close proximity of the city are bound to cost more, however, a farmhouse a little away from the city will allow the guests to stay at guesthouses at very affordable prices.
- Location: Most farmhouses are built on the outskirts of cities. The main necessity while staying in a farm house is to have a very tranquil and beautiful environment where one can channel their inner tranquillity. Most farmhouses are customarily built in between the forests or surrounded by provincial villages. Those who love to interact with nearby residents, explore the forests and wildlife around, and love waking up to the birds chirping should definitely consider planning a farm stay. Some of the popular farmhouses in Southern Indian are Gopis Farm, in Karnataka, Harvest Fresh Farms in Kerala, Blooming Patch Farm House & Resorts in Hyderabad and Bamboo Banks Farm, Mudumalai in Tamil Nadu.
- Accommodation: Possible farm stay accommodations include converted barns, ranches/ outbuildings, farmhouse guest rooms, holiday cottages, platform tents, self-catering holiday homes, tent camping, yurts and cabins. The farmhouses with contemporary designs and architecture and antique furniture are customarily built with modern elements as well as traditional ones, but have all of the rural and agricultural flavours blended. Built in vast areas of land with front porches, farmhouses provide fully furnished simple yet comfortable bedrooms stocked with all basic amenities, guests might need for a comfortable stay.
The above-mentioned are, however, just a few aspects related to choosing a farmhouse stay in India. There is an abundance of such establishments and self-catering holiday accommodations, which you can avail depending upon how much you wish to spend, the location you prefer and the amenities you desire.
You can find various reviewed and verified listings of farmhouses with their images online. Booking hotel online provides you with a virtual tour of the hotel on the websites giving you a better idea of the property. Additionally, there are various deals and discount offers on online booking of hotels. It is easy to make these bookings, as there are lots of options to choose from, based on your preferences. However, before booking a farmhouse, you should check the reviews and photos/pictures uploaded by the users.