5 Star Hotels in Gangtok
3 hotels in Gangtok ranked by traveler reviews
Check lowest hotels rates
Fetching the best deals for you..
Getting Latest Price
Finding lowest prices
Finding lowest prices
Finding lowest prices
Book a 5 Star Hotel in Gangtok this winter
- Gangtok is located in the lower Himalayas and is the centre of Tibetan Buddhist Culture. It is known for its many monasteries.
- This is the perfect destination for a leisure trip when you want to free your mind from day-to-day stresses. HolidayIQ can arrange your accommodation in affordable 5 star hotels in Gangtok.
- In Gangtok, 5-Star honeymoon hotels offer special packages for those who are looking forward to a romantic trip.
- Red Cherry Residency Hotel, Hotel Deorali and Hotel Tara Palace are the best 5-Star hotels in Gangtok.
- The Nathu La pass is one of the two trading posts between India and China. This spot can be visited by Indian citizens only after obtaining a pass from Gangtok. This is the place where the famous silk route used to operate. You will find world’s second highest golf course in Kupp near Nathu La.
- HolidayIQ is always striving to give you options of the best 5 star hotel deals in Gangtok. HolidayIQ can also find you 5 star hotels in Gangtok that are located near major attractions and transport hubs.
- The five-star hotels in Gangtok also offer packages that include nature and wildlife tours and hiking trips.
- Shingba Rhododendron Sanctuary is a nature park in Gangtok with 40 species of rhododendron. If you visit this fascinating place between April and July, the plethora of colours will leave you mesmerised.
- Check the HolidayIQ website to know the right time to visit this amazing hill station and we can help you book 5 star luxury hotels even during the peak tourist times.
- Now you can effortlessly do a 5 star hotel booking in Gangtok at reasonable rates via HolidayIQ.
There are 3 Five star Hotels in Gangtok and most popular 5 star hotels are Hotel Tara Palace, Red Cherry Residency Hotel, Hotel Deorali.
In Five-star hotels, below are some necessary conditions that should be applied:-
i. Degree / diploma from Central or state IHM's / FCI's or from NCHMCT affiliated IHM's or from other reputed Hospitality schools.
ii. Skill training certificate issued under the guidelines and scheme of the Ministry of Tourism.
Gangtok video reviews
Gangtok Hotels By Star Rating & Budget
Know 4 Best Places to visit in Gangtok
Get FREE travel guide to plan a better trip
Thank You for logging in. You will receive your travel guide soon
Best Gangtok 5 Star Hotels Reviews
- Good hotel with spacious rooms for stay
- by Pulekesh for Red Cherry Residency Hotel
- Posted Dec 18, 2015
I was there for 3 days and it is a good hotel for stay. The hotel accommodation is very good, rooms are spacious and clean and service is also good. Staff are very helpful and friendly. Food is costly, but justified compared to other hotels and restaurants. Overall, staff and the owner is helpful and no need to worry for anything. Overall it is very nice experience there.
- Excellent hotel and my stay was comfortable
- by Santosh for Red Cherry Residency Hotel
- Posted Feb 4, 2017
I stayed in Red Cherry Residency Hotel in the month of January 2017. I went with my wife for a Holiday trip. My travel destination was excellent as it was wonderful destination to relax. The hotel location was excellent as it was close to the road. The hotel look was good as it was neat. Booking and front office was good because they were prompt and I booked it through Goibibo. Hotel staff service was very good as the service was prompt. The room I stayed was very good with required amenities. The food was very good in taste. There was WiFi and pickup and drop facility in the hotel. I will suggest this hotel to other travellers. Overall, experience at this hotel was very good.
- Great service and good stay
- by Sonalika for Red Cherry Residency Hotel
- Posted Feb 4, 2017
I visited this hotel in the month of January 2017 alone and it was a holiday trip. Gangtok is one of the excellent places as destination. Location of the hotel was worst as the hotel was high and lift was not working and need to walk along with luggage. Appearance of the hotel was excellent as it was clean, neat and service was also good. Front office was also excellent with nice blossom and quick service. I would give for room also excellent in rating. Overall, service in the hotel was good. Food was also excellent as my order was good in taste. I booked the room in Online through OYO. Complimentary breakfast was there in the hotel but I have not tasted it. The stay in the hotel was good and great service.
- It was a home away from home
- by Himanshu for Red Cherry Residency Hotel
- Posted Feb 5, 2014
Red Cherry Residency Hotel, Gangtok has a picturesque view from Mall. The hotel being located just beside M. G. Road is very conveniently communicable. The room, service, food and of course the hospitality was excellent. The hotel rooms were amazing and pocket friendly too. It was very clean and had room service available for daily cleaning. The food at the hotel was very good and reasonably priced. The staff were very friendly and helpful. In fact it was a home away from home. The approach road needs to be improved.
- Good hotel. Clean room & linen.
- by Atul srivastav for Red Cherry Residency Hotel
- Posted May 10, 2016
Location is good and just near the MG Avenue. Hotel has clean rooms very clean bathroom and good food in room service. Reception desk staff is caring and supports the guests. Only one draw back that we faced is that no hotel staff is available at reception or otherwise from 11 PM to 7 AM for dealing with any emergency. We had to leave the hotel at 6 AM on 5th April 2016 and had informed the reception desk in night and also had paid the bills in full. Morning 4 AM we found that there is no water coming in taps as the overhead tank was empty. As we had to take noon flight for Delhi from Bagdogra, we urgently needed to get ready for departure from the hotel. But there was no body available. Tried to search all floors, and also shouted loudly for some staff. After half an hour of all noise, a hotel boy sleeping in one of the rooms came out and told that there duty starts from 7 AM. However, after lot many arguments, he started the motor of water pump and then we had water after further 20 minutes as the tank takes time to get filled for starting supply. Except this incident we had all good experience at the hotel. Owner must address such issues. Rest is fine with the hotel.