Hotels near me
Over 124,000 hotels, resorts, homestays, heritage villas, camps and lot more...
Behind Ram Raja temple Near Laxmi Temple Road SH 37
Tariff ₹3440 onwards
Ranked 1 of 11081 Guest Houses in India(107 Traveller Ratings)
Fateh Safari Lodge
National Highway 162 Extension, Kumbhalgarh, Rajasthan 313325
Tariff ₹6000 onwards
Ranked 2 of 11081 Guest Houses in India(83 Traveller Ratings)
Plot No 3,4, Kamaraj Road Off Killiyur Falls Road Ondikadai P.O. YERCAUD
Tariff ₹1800 onwards
Ranked 3 of 11081 Guest Houses in India(35 Traveller Ratings)
C-56,Defence Colony New Delhi
Tariff ₹6000 onwards
Ranked 4 of 11081 Guest Houses in India(151 Traveller Ratings)
Bhadrawati Safari Lodge
Village Sewati Khurd Post Office Daulatpura Tehsil Khandar
Tariff ₹6200 onwards
Ranked 5 of 11081 Guest Houses in India(16 Traveller Ratings)
Hotel Imperial Lodge
Sector 5-7, 105A, SEC-7 Near Jammu Railway Station Near Panch Mandir, Trikuta Nagar
Tariff ₹2287 onwards
Ranked 6 of 11081 Guest Houses in India(259 Traveller Ratings)
176-B Walkers Hill Road HighField Kotagiri Road
Tariff ₹2185 onwards
Ranked 7 of 11081 Guest Houses in India(42 Traveller Ratings)
Sumur Village Nubra Valley
Tariff ₹5000 onwards
Ranked 8 of 11081 Guest Houses in India(97 Traveller Ratings)
Chitvan Jungle Lodge
Village Sampur, Post Mukki Kanha National Park, Tehsil Baihar Balaghat Dist.
Tariff ₹6335 onwards
Ranked 9 of 11081 Guest Houses in India(38 Traveller Ratings)
Hotel Manohar Palace
Gpo Circle Near Roadway Bus Stand
Tariff ₹1525 onwards
Ranked 10 of 11081 Guest Houses in India(88 Traveller Ratings)
Hotel Heritage House
583,584, Anchalvansi Colony Malka Pol Jaisalmer
Tariff ₹4654 onwards
Ranked 11 of 11081 Guest Houses in India(39 Traveller Ratings)
Bhanwar Vilas Paying Guest House
74, Gangor Ghat Udaipur
Tariff ₹1000 onwards
Ranked 12 of 11081 Guest Houses in India(106 Traveller Ratings)
Kurakkanni, North Cliff Varkala
Tariff ₹1934 onwards
Ranked 13 of 11081 Guest Houses in India(186 Traveller Ratings)
Patlidun Safari Lodge
Village Bhakrakot Mohan Corbett
Tariff ₹3200 onwards
Ranked 14 of 11081 Guest Houses in India(25 Traveller Ratings)
New India Guest House
No: 79-A Gopal Bari Kalwad Scheme, Jaipur
Tariff ₹598 onwards
Ranked 15 of 11081 Guest Houses in India(451 Traveller Ratings)
JP Nivaas Guest House
No. 22, Mayuranathar Koil Street Maayavaram Mayiladuthurai
Tariff ₹2750 onwards
Ranked 16 of 11081 Guest Houses in India(14 Traveller Ratings)
Singla Hotel and Restaurant
Tariff ₹2790 onwards
Ranked 17 of 11081 Guest Houses in India(26 Traveller Ratings)
Hotel Gopinath The Grand
Opposite Dayal Singh College Karnal
Tariff ₹3315 onwards
Ranked 18 of 11081 Guest Houses in India(132 Traveller Ratings)
Shanag Road, Near Nehrukund P.O. Bahang, Tehsil Manali
Tariff ₹5472 onwards
Ranked 19 of 11081 Guest Houses in India(20 Traveller Ratings)
Wild Grass Lodge
Kaziranga National Park, Kaziranga, Assam 781006
Tariff ₹1900 onwards
Ranked 20 of 11081 Guest Houses in India(82 Traveller Ratings)
A holiday is never complete without a comfortable place to stay. An even better offer would be a place to stay that you could compare to your home. If all you want to do is relax and unwind, then instead of the commercial room in one of the hotels of India, opt for a guest house that suits your fancy. Guest houses are much more affordable, homely, and casual. They consist of a comfortable room, private shower, and all the other basic requirements needed. From the best guest houses in India, choose the one that makes you reconnect with yourself and your surroundings.
A guesthouse is meant to be clean, comfortable and cosy. But you can also look out for other perks such as the view, facilities and other features. Some of the different kinds of guest houses in India are:
- City guest houses: As self-explanatory as it is, this kind of guest house is located at the prime locations within the city. They come with all basic amenities and reflect a personal style that you cannot find in a hotel. The food is home cooked and served with love and warmth. Cheap guest houses are also available giving you close proximity to all the city sights. iLodge Malleshwaram, The Sanctum Suites and Airavatam Guest House are some of the best guest houses in Bangalore. Other big cities such as Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad and Delhi also have many affordable guest houses that match the quality of luxury hotels.
- Forest guest houses: For the wild spirit within you, these homestays in India offer an incredible experience that transcends all other hotel experiences. The best part is that they come under budget hotels. The common furnishings of wooden cane furniture serve as humble lodging services and the fact that the forest is right outside gives you a sense of adventure and excitement. They usually come with comfortable rooms, excellent dining options, and a chance for recreational activities as well. For a weekend of just relaxation and peace, choose a forest guest house and connect with nature and yourself.
- Bed and Breakfast: Bed and Breakfast hotels are cheap hotels in India that are gaining momentum in many places and reflect English lifestyle. Originally the concept is that one can stay overnight and is provided with a single hearty breakfast. Other establishments that offer similar services are farm houses in India. It is a wonderful choice for couples or honeymooners who are looking for some alone time. BnBs offer scrumptious home cooked meals, humble rooms and a scenic location that can leave you in awe.
- Beach guest houses: What could be better than a lavish guest house by the beach? These hotels are an amazing option for the beach lovers as most of them are in close proximity to the sun and sand. You can hear the waves crashing onto the shore while you sip your morning beverage and bask in the sun for as long as you want. These hotels wrap you in warmth and hospitality and provide you with an adventure of a lifetime. Maitri Sweet Living, Romeos Place, Sea-Asta Beach Guest House and Anjuna Pebbles are some of the popular beach guest houses in Goa that serve thousands of guests with the same undying hospitality with completely furnished rooms, home-cooked meals, and a gracious host who tends to fulfil every need. These types of guest houses make up for some of the best homestays in India and let you experience the fun and frolic that the India has to offer.
If you are travelling with a huge group or family, the best option would be a guest house. Usually, they offer rooms or cottages as large enough to accommodate as many as 10 people. Many factors also come in while choosing a guest house such as cost, location, etc.
- Cost: It is known that guest houses, homestays and farm houses in India are much cheaper than hotels but even then, one will need to make sure that the cost comes under the budget while booking a hotel. Guest house accommodations generally reflect the cost so make sure you read the reviews and carry out your research before booking. Guest houses in exotic locations are bound to cost more however many local families have converted their own homes into guest houses that don’t cost too much and come with a loving family who would tend to meet all your requirements.
- Location: Guest houses are majorly classified based on their locations and choosing one would greatly depend on where you would like to spend your vacation. The best guest house would be some place close to the railway station or airport and be in close proximity to all the major attractions, for example, guest houses in Pondicherry have many affordable and convenient options for travellers. If the true purpose of your holiday is to have a surreal experience then guest houses placed in exotic locations such as forests, beaches, deserts, etc. would be the best places to stay.
- Bookings: The problem of having to go to a travel agency to carry out guest house booking is now solved with technology. All you need to do is log onto the HolidayIQ website and check out the guest house booking options. To provide you the best accommodation, HolidayIQ compares top guest houses in India and offer you the best one with great deals and discounts. From the number of options, choose the guest house that suits your requirements and mood and enjoy a holiday that is bound to uplift your spirits.
The idea behind a guest house is to unwind and reflect on life in an environment that is close to home. Make sure that you choose the right and safe location for you and your family and help yourself to a holiday you truly deserve. Liberate yourself from the gruelling and mind-numbing rituals of everyday life.