Hotels near me
Over 124,000 hotels, resorts, homestays, heritage villas, camps and lot more...
Russel Chowk Napier Town
Tariff ₹1700 onwards
Ranked 21 of 11080 Guest Houses in India(165 Traveller Ratings)
Mumbai Holiday Home
1204, Monarch, Mahavir Majestic, Next to Huma Adlabs, LBS Marg, Mumbai 400076, 400078
Tariff ₹1500 onwards
Ranked 22 of 11080 Guest Houses in India(53 Traveller Ratings)
Chingaara Estate Guest House
Yavakapady Village Post,Kabbinakkad, Madikeri Taluk,Coorg District
Tariff ₹5151 onwards
Ranked 23 of 11080 Guest Houses in India(52 Traveller Ratings)
V.I.P. Rd, Kehrai Mod, Sarai Khawaja, Opposite Petrol Pump, Arjun Nagar, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001
Tariff ₹2039 onwards
Ranked 24 of 11080 Guest Houses in India(16 Traveller Ratings)
United 21 Nature Paradise
Bahuguna Niwas, Naukuchia Tal Rd., Naukluchiata, Bhimtal, Uttarakhand 263136
Tariff ₹2700 onwards
Ranked 25 of 11080 Guest Houses in India(33 Traveller Ratings)
BP Guest House
4/4, 4/5 Vijayant Khand Gomti Nagar Lucknow
Tariff ₹2000 onwards
Ranked 26 of 11080 Guest Houses in India(57 Traveller Ratings)
The Sea Shore
E Car St, Kanyakumari, Tamil Nadu 629702
Tariff ₹3434 onwards
Ranked 27 of 11080 Guest Houses in India(167 Traveller Ratings)
Wayanad Muthanickattu Villas
Pazhoor - Cheeral Rd, Cheeral, Kerala 673592
Tariff ₹2665 onwards
Ranked 28 of 11080 Guest Houses in India(30 Traveller Ratings)
Kabini River Lodge
Karapura, Nissana Belthur Post, HD Kote Thaluk, Karnataka 571114
Tariff ₹10000 onwards
Ranked 29 of 11080 Guest Houses in India(316 Traveller Ratings)
Himadri Guest House
Shitlakhet Post-Office-Shitlakhet Almora
Tariff ₹1600 onwards
Ranked 30 of 11080 Guest Houses in India(41 Traveller Ratings)
River Tern Lodge
Behind Ranganathaswamy Temple Bhadra Project Shimoga
Tariff ₹14757 onwards
Ranked 31 of 11080 Guest Houses in India(49 Traveller Ratings)
DLF Phase-1 Behind Quatab Plaza Market
Tariff ₹3367 onwards
Ranked 32 of 11080 Guest Houses in India(103 Traveller Ratings)
Labanyalodge square Near suntemple Close to Konark Sun temple
Tariff ₹1601 onwards
Ranked 33 of 11080 Guest Houses in India(39 Traveller Ratings)
72-74, State Bank Road, Opp. Railway Station, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641018
Tariff ₹2672 onwards
Ranked 34 of 11080 Guest Houses in India(92 Traveller Ratings)
Hotel Rajdeep inn
2nd Floor, Anand Nagar Complex Opposite Shivalik Abaise Prahlad Nagar Garden Road, Satellite
Tariff ₹1706 onwards
Ranked 35 of 11080 Guest Houses in India(158 Traveller Ratings)
Near DSB College Governor House Road Nainital
Tariff ₹4360 onwards
Ranked 36 of 11080 Guest Houses in India(15 Traveller Ratings)
Lemon Tree Hotel Candolim
Pinto Waddo Candolim Bardez
Tariff ₹4500 onwards
Ranked 37 of 11080 Guest Houses in India(52 Traveller Ratings)
Sri Hari Residency
99,West Raja Street Near Sri Kumara Kottam Temple
Tariff ₹2272 onwards
Ranked 38 of 11080 Guest Houses in India(14 Traveller Ratings)
Old Residency Road,, Ratanada, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001
Tariff ₹12695 onwards
Ranked 39 of 11080 Guest Houses in India(32 Traveller Ratings)
Laika Boutique Stay
51/24, Rathna Avenue, Richmond Road, Near Trinity Church, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560025
Tariff ₹3796 onwards
Ranked 40 of 11080 Guest Houses in India(45 Traveller Ratings)
A holiday is never complete without a comfortable place to stay. An even better offer would be a place to stay that you could compare to your home. If all you want to do is relax and unwind, then instead of the commercial room in one of the hotels of India, opt for a guest house that suits your fancy. Guest houses are much more affordable, homely, and casual. They consist of a comfortable room, private shower, and all the other basic requirements needed. From the best guest houses in India, choose the one that makes you reconnect with yourself and your surroundings.
A guesthouse is meant to be clean, comfortable and cosy. But you can also look out for other perks such as the view, facilities and other features. Some of the different kinds of guest houses in India are:
- City guest houses: As self-explanatory as it is, this kind of guest house is located at the prime locations within the city. They come with all basic amenities and reflect a personal style that you cannot find in a hotel. The food is home cooked and served with love and warmth. Cheap guest houses are also available giving you close proximity to all the city sights. iLodge Malleshwaram, The Sanctum Suites and Airavatam Guest House are some of the best guest houses in Bangalore. Other big cities such as Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad and Delhi also have many affordable guest houses that match the quality of luxury hotels.
- Forest guest houses: For the wild spirit within you, these homestays in India offer an incredible experience that transcends all other hotel experiences. The best part is that they come under budget hotels. The common furnishings of wooden cane furniture serve as humble lodging services and the fact that the forest is right outside gives you a sense of adventure and excitement. They usually come with comfortable rooms, excellent dining options, and a chance for recreational activities as well. For a weekend of just relaxation and peace, choose a forest guest house and connect with nature and yourself.
- Bed and Breakfast: Bed and Breakfast hotels are cheap hotels in India that are gaining momentum in many places and reflect English lifestyle. Originally the concept is that one can stay overnight and is provided with a single hearty breakfast. Other establishments that offer similar services are farm houses in India. It is a wonderful choice for couples or honeymooners who are looking for some alone time. BnBs offer scrumptious home cooked meals, humble rooms and a scenic location that can leave you in awe.
- Beach guest houses: What could be better than a lavish guest house by the beach? These hotels are an amazing option for the beach lovers as most of them are in close proximity to the sun and sand. You can hear the waves crashing onto the shore while you sip your morning beverage and bask in the sun for as long as you want. These hotels wrap you in warmth and hospitality and provide you with an adventure of a lifetime. Maitri Sweet Living, Romeos Place, Sea-Asta Beach Guest House and Anjuna Pebbles are some of the popular beach guest houses in Goa that serve thousands of guests with the same undying hospitality with completely furnished rooms, home-cooked meals, and a gracious host who tends to fulfil every need. These types of guest houses make up for some of the best homestays in India and let you experience the fun and frolic that the India has to offer.
If you are travelling with a huge group or family, the best option would be a guest house. Usually, they offer rooms or cottages as large enough to accommodate as many as 10 people. Many factors also come in while choosing a guest house such as cost, location, etc.
- Cost: It is known that guest houses, homestays and farm houses in India are much cheaper than hotels but even then, one will need to make sure that the cost comes under the budget while booking a hotel. Guest house accommodations generally reflect the cost so make sure you read the reviews and carry out your research before booking. Guest houses in exotic locations are bound to cost more however many local families have converted their own homes into guest houses that don’t cost too much and come with a loving family who would tend to meet all your requirements.
- Location: Guest houses are majorly classified based on their locations and choosing one would greatly depend on where you would like to spend your vacation. The best guest house would be some place close to the railway station or airport and be in close proximity to all the major attractions, for example, guest houses in Pondicherry have many affordable and convenient options for travellers. If the true purpose of your holiday is to have a surreal experience then guest houses placed in exotic locations such as forests, beaches, deserts, etc. would be the best places to stay.
- Bookings: The problem of having to go to a travel agency to carry out guest house booking is now solved with technology. All you need to do is log onto the HolidayIQ website and check out the guest house booking options. To provide you the best accommodation, HolidayIQ compares top guest houses in India and offer you the best one with great deals and discounts. From the number of options, choose the guest house that suits your requirements and mood and enjoy a holiday that is bound to uplift your spirits.
The idea behind a guest house is to unwind and reflect on life in an environment that is close to home. Make sure that you choose the right and safe location for you and your family and help yourself to a holiday you truly deserve. Liberate yourself from the gruelling and mind-numbing rituals of everyday life.