Hotels near me
Over 124,000 hotels, resorts, homestays, heritage villas, camps and lot more...
Green Garden Holiday Home
Pakkalli Pallam Road Chundale, Wayanad
Tariff ₹2800 onwards
Ranked 1 of 1990 Homestays in India(17 Traveller Ratings)
Bethel Home Stay
Bethel Estates,Bhiruga Village,Srimangala
Tariff ₹2000 onwards
Ranked 2 of 1990 Homestays in India(183 Traveller Ratings)
Oasis Home Stay
17 /18 Hardev Colony Tank Road, Malviya Nagar Jaipur
Tariff ₹2500 onwards
Ranked 3 of 1990 Homestays in India(3 Traveller Ratings)
Sector 11 ,House No 692 Behind Shanti Raj Hospital Udaipur
Tariff ₹2351 onwards
Ranked 4 of 1990 Homestays in India(108 Traveller Ratings)
Homestay Service Apartments - J P Nagar
No. 1093, 19th A Main, 3rd Cross J P Nagar Bangalore
Tariff ₹3000 onwards
Ranked 5 of 1990 Homestays in India(2 Traveller Ratings)
47/96 Maksudan Bhawan Opp PDR Mall Ramapura, Gowdolia
Tariff ₹4104 onwards
Ranked 6 of 1990 Homestays in India(27 Traveller Ratings)
Palahalli village Uchangi post Yesloore hobli
Tariff ₹5000 onwards
Ranked 7 of 1990 Homestays in India(17 Traveller Ratings)
Behind CVS Work shop Dechur Road Madikeri
Tariff ₹1500 onwards
Ranked 8 of 1990 Homestays in India(39 Traveller Ratings)
Mahal Farms Country Home
Below MES Inspection Bungalow
Tariff ₹7123 onwards
Ranked 9 of 1990 Homestays in India(36 Traveller Ratings)
Orchard Retreat Home Stay
Village Kanyal,P.O. Chhiyal,Tehsil Manali, Distt Kullu
Tariff ₹3000 onwards
Ranked 10 of 1990 Homestays in India(26 Traveller Ratings)
Thirthahalli Taluk Shimoga
Tariff ₹6296 onwards
Ranked 11 of 1990 Homestays in India(216 Traveller Ratings)
Anoth Road, Anoth, Kerala 673123
Tariff ₹3350 onwards
Ranked 12 of 1990 Homestays in India(116 Traveller Ratings)
P.B. No. 64, Kalpetta
Tariff ₹3500 onwards
Ranked 13 of 1990 Homestays in India(62 Traveller Ratings)
Oceano Pearl A Beach Homestay
64, Ladwadi Near Ganeshgule Gram Panchyat Ganeshgule
Tariff ₹1800 onwards
Ranked 14 of 1990 Homestays in India(69 Traveller Ratings)
North Moon Homestay
Village.TalaiÃ¢Â And P.O. Fagu,Tehsil And Distt. Shimla
Tariff ₹3277 onwards
Ranked 15 of 1990 Homestays in India(24 Traveller Ratings)
Panchpulla, Dalhousie, Himachal Pradesh 176304
Tariff ₹3935 onwards
Ranked 16 of 1990 Homestays in India(36 Traveller Ratings)
Woodway Estates & Homestay
Tariff ₹9660 onwards
Ranked 17 of 1990 Homestays in India(79 Traveller Ratings)
Near Stanley Park Ottupattarai Coonoor
Tariff ₹5372 onwards
Ranked 18 of 1990 Homestays in India(89 Traveller Ratings)
18, Handicraft Nagar, Fatehabad Road, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001
Tariff ₹10937 onwards
Ranked 19 of 1990 Homestays in India(24 Traveller Ratings)
Samskara And Samsara Homestays
Near Deriyakhal Kotdwar Lansdowne Marg Gounu Village
Tariff ₹999 onwards
Ranked 20 of 1990 Homestays in India(24 Traveller Ratings)
There are times when you really want a change of scene but are too lazy to leave the comfort of a home. A simple solution to this is to find an accommodation in homestays. Nothing spells ‘my custom holiday’ like a homestay. When you talk about a homestay, India is one of the countries that come to mind. As a result of growing tourism, resorts and hotels in India have grown in the past decades and now cater to different travellers with different needs. Everything from the luxury homestay to cheapest budget homestay is at your disposal.
Here are some of the facilities available if you choose an accommodation in homestay:
- Fully furnished: We call home, a home for a reason. If you are looking for accommodation for a few days or you are travelling with a big group, home stays are the best options. Whether you rent out a bungalow for a large group or a small flat for a few close friends, you will feel relaxed in a great option for a homestay or guesthouse in India.
- Warmth: Families run most homestays in India. There are pretty high chances that the landlord and landlady will join you for your morning coffee or English breakfast. In addition to hosting, they also make great advisers to the guest, be it intern, tourist or student. Staying at places like these often give you a sense of security and familiarity. It is also the best way to understand how locals go about their daily lives and can prove to be a very insightful experience.
- Experience: You don’t have to depend on the room service for your morning hot coffee or that nightcap of hot chocolate. You can make them in your own room or share it with your hosts who will take care to see that you are comfortable. Every experience in a home stay is unique, as every house and host is different. You will take back with you the memories of both the place and its people.The Sundara Mahal establishment is ranked one of the top ranked home stays you should check out.
Here is how a service apartment could suit your every holiday:
- Special occasions: Events like these don’t come your way too often, but with our busy lives these days, these are the only times you can bond with your loved ones. Birthdays and reunions are just a few examples of when the family and friends get together. Exploit those rare moments by surprising them with an inexpensive homestay in India. Since these are the most important people in your life, treat them to luxury. The Club Mahindra hotelsoffer similar experiences. It’s not just the tourist hotspots though you can find an accommodation in a homestay in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and other cities too. These establishments make for great celebrations and bonding over group activities.
- Weekend getaways: Spontaneous plans are always the most fun. If you have a small group that loves surprises, get inspired and go on a trip this very weekend! There are plenty of pocket-friendly options in popular spots like beaches and hill stations, which are ideal for the light traveller, both domestic and international. If you are from a metro like Bangalore, you can check out the inexpensive rental homestays in Coorg or Kodaikanal for the perfect Himalayan holidays. Nearby homestays in Madikeri and Sakleshpur homestays are also large in number. The same is true for every city. With such accommodations, you can enjoy the best of the local flavours, and have a hassle-free weekend.
- Corporate or organization travel: Trips are one of the best ways to get people involved with each other. Right from planning and arranging to the fun stories, there can be no doubt that trips bring people closer to each other. Many organizations make a trip at least every few months, to improve the team dynamics and their workplace. When looking for cheap Indian homestays, there are number of options in some truly beautiful locations. Consider homestays in Chikmagalur, Ooty, Cochin, Goa or Kerala. A house is the best place to come back to after a tiring day of treks or adventure sports. Indian Homestays are also great options for school or college students who come on exchange programs.
- Going solo: Self-discovery and introspection are some qualities that everyone needs now and then. Finding these moments in your everyday routine is not easy, but when in the right environment, it leaves you feeling refreshed. No longer do you have to be a rebel to make a trip on your own. There are plenty of safe options for solo travellers. Homestays or even service apartments in India can be of varying types, but perfect for the single traveller. You will get the best of the place when you interact with new people and discover things by yourself. These homestays let you experience peace while living in the lap of nature.
- With your better half: One doesn’t need to have a reason to take a trip with your special someone. You don’t need to look far to make the trip perfect either. There are many private homestays in scenic locations that you can choose from, all of them offering the just the comfort that you need when on holiday. Biovalley resort in Munnar, Tukchu Home-Stay in Leh Ladakh, Wayanad Tea Plantation in Wayanad and FM Villa Home Stay Pondicherry are some of the good lodging options in the country to name a few.
At HolidayIQ, you can easily avail every detail you need, all updated from the reviews and rankings, which we get directly from fellow travellers.You can refine your search by browsing through the different hotel ratings and tariffs, so that you can be sure that you are getting exactly what you want. We compare top websites and provide you a list of affordable homestays in India. However, if online booking is not available, you can easily find their contact on the websites. Also, you can select from many offers and holiday packages available on many websites.