Hotels near me
Over 124,000 hotels, resorts, homestays, heritage villas, camps and lot more...
JW Marriott Bengaluru
24/1 Vittal Mallya Road KG Halli, Shanthala Nagar Ashok Nagar
Tariff ₹12793 onwards
Ranked 1 of 27268 Hotel in India(236 Traveller Ratings)
Tariff ₹5062 onwards
Ranked 2 of 27268 Hotel in India(940 Traveller Ratings)
Khasa Kothi Hotel
MI Road, Near Railway Station, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
Tariff ₹2100 onwards
Ranked 3 of 27268 Hotel in India(8 Traveller Ratings)
The Oberoi Grand
15, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Kolkatta
Tariff ₹12371 onwards
Ranked 4 of 27268 Hotel in India(490 Traveller Ratings)
A 107 Mahipalpur New Delhi
Tariff ₹2400 onwards
Ranked 5 of 27268 Hotel in India(721 Traveller Ratings)
Treebo GK Conifer
Civil Lines Dharamshala
Tariff ₹5314 onwards
Ranked 6 of 27268 Hotel in India(86 Traveller Ratings)
Marigold Hotel By Green Park
7-1-26, Greenlands Begumpet
Tariff ₹7002 onwards
Ranked 7 of 27268 Hotel in India(526 Traveller Ratings)
Batra Hotel And Residences
Pure Vegetarian Durganag, Dal Gate Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir 190001
Tariff ₹3523 onwards
Ranked 8 of 27268 Hotel in India(363 Traveller Ratings)
Holiday Inn - Mumbai International Airport
Sakinaka Junction, Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri East Near Sakinaka Metro Station, Bandi Bazaar, Nair Wadi, Sakinaka, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400072
Tariff ₹6723 onwards
Ranked 9 of 27268 Hotel in India(813 Traveller Ratings)
Outer Ring Road, Opp Railway Station, East Nada, Guruvayur, Kerala 680101
Tariff ₹4122 onwards
Ranked 10 of 27268 Hotel in India(78 Traveller Ratings)
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson
Plot No. 345/A, Hebbal Industrial Area Near Infosys Campus
Tariff ₹4057 onwards
Ranked 11 of 27268 Hotel in India(1739 Traveller Ratings)
Aurangabad Gymkhana Club
P-60, Airport Road, Next To P V R Cinema, Mukundwadi Circle,, National Highway,, Jalna Road, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431001
Tariff ₹2200 onwards
Ranked 12 of 27268 Hotel in India(295 Traveller Ratings)
The Windsor Castle
Opp Gokullam Apartment, Kodimatha, Kottayam, Kerala 686013
Tariff ₹4005 onwards
Ranked 13 of 27268 Hotel in India(141 Traveller Ratings)
Hotel Apple Tree
North By-Pass Road Vannarpettai, Tirunelveli
Tariff ₹3439 onwards
Ranked 14 of 27268 Hotel in India(195 Traveller Ratings)
Kahala Phata, Sam Road, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001
Tariff ₹32400 onwards
Ranked 15 of 27268 Hotel in India(146 Traveller Ratings)
Fortune Hotel The South Park
MG Road, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695034
Tariff ₹3891 onwards
Ranked 16 of 27268 Hotel in India(327 Traveller Ratings)
The Centre Point
No: 286, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Old Mahabalipuram Road, Near Ebay Paypal & Tecci Park, Sholinganallur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600119
Tariff ₹3325 onwards
Ranked 17 of 27268 Hotel in India(142 Traveller Ratings)
Sinclairs Ooty Hotel
Gorishola Road, Ootacamund, Ooty, Tamil Nadu 643001
Tariff ₹4733 onwards
Ranked 18 of 27268 Hotel in India(870 Traveller Ratings)
WelcomHotel Grand Bay
Beach Rd, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530002
Tariff ₹6590 onwards
Ranked 19 of 27268 Hotel in India(200 Traveller Ratings)
Hotel Jem Valley
Pachamarathu Vodai Shanmugapuram Naidupuram
Tariff ₹2400 onwards
Ranked 20 of 27268 Hotel in India(338 Traveller Ratings)
In a country famous for its colour, diversity, and culture, it is only befitting for many hotels of India to ooze hospitality. At the end of a long and tiring day of travel, the idea is to jump into a hot shower, eat mouth-watering food, and finally, sleep like a baby on a fluffy bed. The best way to experience all that is to give in to the warm hospitality that the great Indian hotels have to offer.
Be it luxury, budget, cheap hotels, inns, resorts, or guest houses, finding an accommodation that satisfies all your requirements isn’t so difficult in every nook and cranny of this picturesque and vibrant country. There are many categories of hotels you can choose from:
- Luxury hotels: Most of the luxury hotels functioning today in India were once proud ornaments of the British Raj that still radiate the royalty that had prevailed there. Luxury is redefined in all the 7-star and 5-star hotels with elegant suites in India where a mixture of Indian warmth with a cosmopolitan touch never fails to cater to various guests and travellers, both domestic and international. Doubletree by Hilton the Leela Palace, Orange County, the Oberoi Rajvilas, Trident, The Taj Mahal Palace and The Tamara Coorg are some of the best hotels and resorts in India. Almost all these hotels/resorts offer high-class accommodations complete with perks such as massage parlours, swimming pools, western rooms, multi-cuisine restaurants, recreational activities, night clubs, and so on. If you are looking for a calm and peaceful opportunity to connect with history, many hotels such as the hotels in Udaipur offer you that chance with their palaces having been converted into beautiful hotels. For the best hotels, luxury hotels make a huge difference and make you feel like you deserve a good trip in India.
- Budget hotels: Looking for a cheap and value for money place to stay for just a weekend? Many pocket-friendly hotels in India could be the answer, most of them ranging from 1-star to 3-stars. Most of these hotels are placed right at the centre of the city/town and are perfect hotels near railway stations thus cutting down on your travelling costs. They offer great hospitality and are known to compliment your travel experiences by providing you with the earthiness that India is truly all about. The Oyo hotels and ZO rooms provide such an experience.
- Guest houses: If you are the type who loves to stay at home but still wants to travel then the guest houses in India are for you. Complete with all amenities, these guest houses and cottages give you a refreshing experience and you might just be welcomed in with a warm, wide smile from the hosts themselves. Guest houses are perfect for a large group or family and often the places in which they are located would be the cherry on top.
- Resorts: Resorts are the best places to unwind and relax. Many resorts in India are located in exotic locations and can be breathtakingly beautiful as well. There are resorts located right next to a waterfall, some by the beach, some in the middle of forests, some on the foothills of mountains, and so on. Many resorts in Ooty provide you with an exhilarating experience that would lift your spirits immediately and bring you peace. All you have to do is take your pick and choose from the many offers that would be provided to calm your senses. Relish the mouth-watering local delicacies, a calm atmosphere in many resorts that India has to offer.
- Homestays: Homestays are often offered by humble families and they strive to treat their guests with utmost respect and hospitality. Being a home, Indian households extend a warm welcome and provide you with clean and comfortable lodgings that would surely make you feel special and loved despite being in a stranger’s house.
Choosing the kind of hotel you want is definitely a tricky affair but the idea is to narrow down your needs and decide on what suits you the best.
- Cost: Travelling would definitely take a toll on your wallet so planning out a budget would be the better option. Of course, if you’re willing to go all in then you can choose the luxurious hotels or if you choose to explore the places as they are then low budget hotels would definitely prove to be a good choice. For those travelling alone, budget hotels, homestays and motels are also available at cheapest prices like the popular brand of Oyo Rooms.Their hospitality is enough to convince you to stay for a few more days.
- Location: Finding a place to stay is a piece of cake. However, making sure it is close to all other prime locations or tourist sites is tricky. Hotels near airports and railway stations are available in abundance and despite being in the centre of chaos, these hotels offer respite from the humdrum of the city. If you want a more pristine location, hotels in Nainital are a great option. Along with the number of heritage sites to see, there are many luxurious hotels in New Delhi such as Hilton Garden Inn and Hyatt Regency that can offer you a comfortable stay.
- Food: Food is the second most important thing that needs to be considered while picking a place. Make sure you read user reviews before choosing or else you might end up losing out on hygiene and taste. Hotels in India, however, do not have to be doubted in terms of food. Starting from luxury hotels to homestays, food is always cooked under sterile surroundings and the Indian flavours are enhanced with every bite. Multi-cuisines are never a problem and you can always find delectable dishes under any kind of cuisine you choose, be it Lebanese or Japanese.