Hotels near me
Over 124,000 hotels, resorts, homestays, heritage villas, camps and lot more...
Wild Planet Jungle Resort
Between Wayanad Hills & Mudumalai Tiger Reserve, Nilgiris, Devala, Tamil Nadu 679333
Tariff ₹10000 onwards
Ranked 21 of 5115 Resorts in India(103 Traveller Ratings)
Taj Bekal Resort & Spa
Kappil Beach Kasargod Bekal
Tariff ₹12150 onwards
Ranked 22 of 5115 Resorts in India(262 Traveller Ratings)
Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
Calwaddo Benaulim Salcete Goa
Tariff ₹23003 onwards
Ranked 23 of 5115 Resorts in India(570 Traveller Ratings)
Near Chalimada Junction Thekkady
Tariff ₹8000 onwards
Ranked 24 of 5115 Resorts in India(132 Traveller Ratings)
The Fern Creek
212/118 Fern Hill Road Kodaikanal
Tariff ₹7715 onwards
Ranked 25 of 5115 Resorts in India(74 Traveller Ratings)
Crowne Plaza Adyar Park
132 TTK Road CIT Colony Near Adyar Hotel
Tariff ₹7372 onwards
Ranked 26 of 5115 Resorts in India(85 Traveller Ratings)
Senora Beach Resort
Sagar Nagar Beach Road Visakhapatnam
Tariff ₹1500 onwards
Ranked 27 of 5115 Resorts in India(74 Traveller Ratings)
Aveda Resort & Spa
Ammankari Road, Kumarakom Village, Kottyam District, Kerala - 686563
Tariff ₹5500 onwards
Ranked 28 of 5115 Resorts in India(85 Traveller Ratings)
Chharabra Shimla Kufri Road
Tariff ₹26000 onwards
Ranked 29 of 5115 Resorts in India(155 Traveller Ratings)
Radisson Blu Temple Bay
57, Kovalam Road, Kanchipuram Dist, Mahabalipuram, Tamil Nadu 603104
Tariff ₹10000 onwards
Ranked 30 of 5115 Resorts in India(629 Traveller Ratings)
Valiyapaara P O Achoor
Tariff ₹7400 onwards
Ranked 31 of 5115 Resorts in India(61 Traveller Ratings)
Taj Green Cove Resort & Spa
GV Raja Vattappara - Thattathumala Road Kovalam
Tariff ₹18593 onwards
Ranked 32 of 5115 Resorts in India(255 Traveller Ratings)
The Zuri Resort & Spa
V 235 A1 to A54, Karottukayal, Kumarakom, Kottayam, Kerala 686563
Tariff ₹14280 onwards
Ranked 33 of 5115 Resorts in India(229 Traveller Ratings)
RS Sarovar Portico
Near Ram Chowk Ghugghar Dharamshala Road Palampur
Tariff ₹5300 onwards
Ranked 34 of 5115 Resorts in India(133 Traveller Ratings)
Jaypee Greens Golf Resort
G - Block, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201306
Tariff ₹14387 onwards
Ranked 35 of 5115 Resorts in India(102 Traveller Ratings)
Opposite Military Officer Quarters, Benayakiya Road, Shikargadh, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342015
Tariff ₹8241 onwards
Ranked 36 of 5115 Resorts in India(488 Traveller Ratings)
Ri Kynjai Resort
U.C.C.Road, Uminiuh Khawn, Ri Bhoi, Shillong East Khasi Hills Dist.
Tariff ₹17403 onwards
Ranked 37 of 5115 Resorts in India(133 Traveller Ratings)
The Fern Bhavnagar - Iscon Club and Resort
C/o The Fern Hotel & Resorts, Kaliabhid Bhavnagar Near Jewel Circle
Tariff ₹4119 onwards
Ranked 38 of 5115 Resorts in India(119 Traveller Ratings)
Jaisamand Island Resort
Island 1, Jaisamand Lake, Udaipur-Baswara Road, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001
Tariff ₹3000 onwards
Ranked 39 of 5115 Resorts in India(273 Traveller Ratings)
The Oberoi Amarvilas
Taj East Gate Road Taj Nagri Scheme
Tariff ₹57627 onwards
Ranked 40 of 5115 Resorts in India(99 Traveller Ratings)
To enjoy the pure and ethereal beauty of India, you need to be an Indian just as a Roman in Rome. India has many resorts that dot the map and each one of them is unique for its location, people, food, and hospitality.
As a result of growing tourism, there is no dearth of good resorts in India and you are never far from one, whether you are in Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or any other city of India. There are umpteen number of resorts across most of the wildlife sanctuaries and parks across north, south, east and west.
While choosing a resort you need to consider all the possible aspects that go into it. Whether you’re holidaying on a beach, a forest, a lakeside, or even just on the outskirts of a city, it is best that you select resorts to make your vacation worthwhile instead of going for the fancy hotels in India.
Resorts can range based on the type of services they provide or their location. So, if you’re looking at an array of places to choose from some of the top resorts, better set your facts straight before you make a decision.
- Beach resorts: Beach resorts in Indiaare a major attraction for both domestic as well as international travellers. The idea of accommodation in a luxurious room by the beach excites people of all ages. These luxury resorts give you the opportunity to bury your feet in the sand and swim in the sparkling ocean even in the middle of the night. Naturally, beach resorts offer the delectable local cuisine that is mostly seafood prepared with local twists and ingredients. Beach resorts in Goa range from luxury hotels to affordable, cheap resorts and are excellent options to make the most of your holidays.
- Spa resorts: These resorts would surely pique your interest because who doesn’t love a good massage? These resorts dedicate themselves to removing stress off your shoulders and are always an epitome of tranquillity. These resorts contribute to some of the top resorts in India are a favourite escape from busy life. Complete with soothing interiors and calming aromas, a spa resort is the best way to unwind and relax. Most of these spa resorts use the traditional Ayurvedic massage therapies that are commonly found in resorts in Kerala. Choosing a spa resort isn’t so hard as long as you know what you want. The Raviz Resort and Spa is among the best resorts in Kozhikode (Calicut).
- Hill resorts:Hill resortsatop of hill stations have always been a commercial success in India. Overlooking the rolling hills and snow-capped mountains, these all-inclusive resorts are a favourite tourist destinations for families who want to leave behind their worries in the heated and bustling cities. Of the top resorts in India, these kinds of resorts bag the major spots in terms of facility and hospitality provided. Resorts such as Orange County Coorg, come with completely furnished rooms, fine dining options and sightseeing facilities. The entire experience of a hill station is never complete without staying at a resort that reflects the raw beauty of nature. Sterling resorts in India, resorts in Wayanad, and many other resorts offer these divine services.
- Honeymoon resorts: Looking for a convenient location to canoodle with your loved one? These honeymoon resorts provide the right amount of intimacy and even offer fun recreational activities for your entertainment. These resorts come with wonderfully furnished rooms, recreational activities and many other upgrades for couples. Whether you are freshly hitched or spending your tenth honeymoon together, honeymoon resorts are the best way to celebrate love and togetherness. SilverSand Beach Resort in Andaman, Club Mahindra Munnar, Vanya Treehouse in Kerala, The Oberoi Vanyavilas, a five-star resort in Rajasthan and Coorg County Resorts are some of top resorts for honeymoon in India.
- Family resorts: Being a self-explanatory category, family resorts cater to provide fun and frolic for your entire family. They come with large and spacious rooms, sufficient dining options, all basic amenities, and recreational activities to strengthen the bonds of a family. Famously known for their Farm houses in India, these resorts can be found in different locations that provide a great holiday option for families. The Ramgarh Bungalows, Rainforest Resort, Club Mahindra Kodaikanal and Corbett Tusker Trail Resort are among good family resorts in India.
Apart from going through the types of properties, you must also consider other options while choosing the best resorts in the country.
- Location: The idea of a resort is to be aloof yet happening at the same time. Resorts are a sort of retreat that offers you respite from the mundane ways of normal life and hence it will not help if you are to be choosy about the location. QVI Club, Sterling resorts, Vythiri Resort, RCI Resorts and Club Mahindra in India are some of the examples of resorts that are peaceful, pristine and picturesque. While Sterling resorts and Club Mahindra have establishments at different locations across India and offer a great accommodation experience, Vythiri resort in Kerala is one of a kind and offers a unique experience for family and honeymoon couples. They have private villas, Cottages and Treehouses on offer. Most of these resorts are located away from the hustle bustle of the town, near a suburb, or at a small distance from jungle or a village and offer a great holiday experience. Just choose a place that you think you can connect with and forget about having to travel to the resort from the station or airport. The resort will take care of all your travelling woes and delight you from the minute you reach the destination.
- Cost: Resorts are also classified on a range from 1 to 7 stars and can definitely differ in terms of luxury, location, activities, facilities like heritage hotels. Narrow down your specifications and decide on one location and resort. Make sure their tariff rates match your budget and fits requirements. Depending on how much you would like to spend, you have luxury resorts and even simple, pocket-friendly resorts that all serve for one purpose, giving you a vacation of a lifetime.
- Booking: Booking for resorts is definitely a pain considering the number of options you have online. HolidayIQ would assist you in booking resorts and help you select the best ones by comparing the top resorts in India. Also, you can choose from the many offers and package deals available on the website. If online booking for any resort is not available, it is easy to find the contact details on their websites.
However, it is always advisable to do your homework before making the reservations or booking any of these properties. Evaluate your options thoroughly by reading user reviews and looking at the photos and videos uploaded by the property owners/management and travellers to get the exact information about the resorts. Others’ experience could always be used as a benchmark to begin with.