Hotels near me
Over 124,000 hotels, resorts, homestays, heritage villas, camps and lot more...
Chottuppara Vagamon Town
Tariff ₹4135 onwards
Ranked 1 of 1278 Self Catering Villas in India(121 Traveller Ratings)
The Mango Villa
624 B/5, Balkrishna Nagar Opposite M.S.E.B Office Nachane Road
Tariff ₹1600 onwards
Ranked 2 of 1278 Self Catering Villas in India(30 Traveller Ratings)
Naku, Chumbung, Pelling, West Sikkim., SK 737113
Tariff ₹2497 onwards
Ranked 3 of 1278 Self Catering Villas in India(64 Traveller Ratings)
2, Clapham Road Behind Post Office Richmond Town
Tariff ₹4100 onwards
Ranked 4 of 1278 Self Catering Villas in India(79 Traveller Ratings)
Kaniyanapura, Gundlupet, Chamarajnagar, Karnataka 571123
Tariff ₹14039 onwards
Ranked 5 of 1278 Self Catering Villas in India(144 Traveller Ratings)
Ibnivalavadi Village Madikeri
Tariff ₹5000 onwards
Ranked 6 of 1278 Self Catering Villas in India(32 Traveller Ratings)
Chubbaki Estate Sidapur Post, South Kodagu Kodagu Dist.
Tariff ₹2000 onwards
Ranked 7 of 1278 Self Catering Villas in India(132 Traveller Ratings)
NO:13 Gadalwadi Near Venna Lake
Tariff ₹2000 onwards
Ranked 8 of 1278 Self Catering Villas in India(37 Traveller Ratings)
Nedumudi,Allapuzha Near. St.John's Church
Tariff ₹4800 onwards
Ranked 9 of 1278 Self Catering Villas in India(44 Traveller Ratings)
Lush Green Hut
T B Road Kalpetta North Near Green Gates Hotel
Tariff ₹5000 onwards
Ranked 10 of 1278 Self Catering Villas in India(36 Traveller Ratings)
NO:136 Umaid Heritage Foothill of Umaid Bhawan Palace
Tariff ₹3296 onwards
Ranked 11 of 1278 Self Catering Villas in India(28 Traveller Ratings)
1/39 Shantiniketan Colony Bedla Badgaon Link Road Badgaon
Tariff ₹800 onwards
Ranked 12 of 1278 Self Catering Villas in India(56 Traveller Ratings)
Prasad Estate Haside Village Halasulige Post
Tariff ₹7868 onwards
Ranked 13 of 1278 Self Catering Villas in India(128 Traveller Ratings)
Mohan's Binsar Retreat
Binsar Road, Kasar Devi,, Almora, Uttarakhand 263601
Tariff ₹5061 onwards
Ranked 14 of 1278 Self Catering Villas in India(29 Traveller Ratings)
Survey No 237/4,5 Pallakaniur â€“ Mettukanniyur Road, Yelagiri Hills
Tariff ₹2500 onwards
Ranked 15 of 1278 Self Catering Villas in India(111 Traveller Ratings)
Musa Jungle Retreat
Bansbari Gyatigaon Manas
Tariff ₹2600 onwards
Ranked 16 of 1278 Self Catering Villas in India(35 Traveller Ratings)
Orabella Villa & Suites
House no 5/40 Maddo Vaddo
Tariff ₹8512 onwards
Ranked 17 of 1278 Self Catering Villas in India(54 Traveller Ratings)
Balayya Sastri Layout, Seethammadara, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530013
Tariff ₹2345 onwards
Ranked 18 of 1278 Self Catering Villas in India(93 Traveller Ratings)
3rd Floor, RP Tower Near Jagat Trade Centre
Tariff ₹1600 onwards
Ranked 19 of 1278 Self Catering Villas in India(28 Traveller Ratings)
The River Wood Forest Retreat
Village Mundireeth Gram Panchayat Khawasa
Tariff ₹6812 onwards
Ranked 20 of 1278 Self Catering Villas in India(20 Traveller Ratings)
Taking a break can mean different things to different people. Some people might want adventure and excitement while others might crave for a quiet corner to enjoy a book in. Still others might want to unwind with a spa and massage at one of the luxury resorts in India. Whatever it may mean to you, though, the feeling of being on your own terms, without any deadlines or lists to keep to is common to everyone. However, making your plans well in advance and making the necessary bookings and reservations is the key to make it happen without any hiccups.
Hotels in India have grown in the past decades and now cater to different travellers with different needs. Everything from luxury hotels and 5 star hotels to tree houses or cheap guest houses is at your disposal. Take some time to look at the many options when it comes to comfortable accommodation where you can have your own space.
Here are the facilities available if you stay at a self-catering villa:
- Fully furnished villas:There can’t be a better place to spend your holiday than inside a house, especially one where luxury self-catering accommodation is available, not just for people in India but travellers worldwide. Whether you rent out a bungalow or mansion for a large group or a small residential apartment for a few close friends, you will feel relaxed in a self-catering holiday rentals. Tree hill cottages in Manali is a famous and popular brand of villas as ranked by travellers.
- A kitchenette: Some people like experimenting with their cooking skills and try a new recipe or two while enjoying their vacation. Some villas and apartments allow you to make your own food if you want. The best part about self-catering holiday accommodation is that you don’t have to depend on the room service when you are looking for a quick bite. Some villas come with a grill or a barbeque, so you can enjoy your own hand-made delicacies in your own holiday cottages or farmhouse.
- Lovers’ retreats: For the couple looking for a quick retreat, there are luxury honeymoon hotels all over the country, which have private villas where you and your better half can enjoy each other’s company. Romantic getaways could be in hill stations or among the sun and sand. The beaches of India, most of them being in South and West India, are known for their romantic allure. You can check out some holiday villas to hire in Goa or similar places.
- A private beach or a pool: There are some holiday villas with modern architecture having private pools, restaurant and barbeques too, perfect for get-togethers and special events. Events like anniversaries and birthdays don’t come your way too often, but with how busy you get these days, they are the only times you can bond with your loved ones. If you’re going with your favourite people, you will want the best. There are dozens of beautiful villas in Goa for large groups to laugh around a barbeque or build sand castles at a private beach.
- Scenic Villas: In addition to boasting of warm fireplaces and magnificent views, holiday villas in Ooty are ideal for a trip with family. Many old colonial era bungalows and old houses have been converted into self-catering villas that complement your lifestyle, so most of these places in tourist hotspots will be very well designed and maintained. If your family likes to be pampered, head to one of the holiday villas in Kerala. Many establishments offer services like Ayurvedic treatment and massages close by which you can avail in these places. If you are looking for luxury villas in India, there are quite a few options available in some of the popular tourist destinations like Goa, Pondicherry, Manali and Munnar.
- Corporate housing villas: Many organizations make a trip, at least, every few months, to improve the team dynamics. There are self-catering accommodations across some of India’s best locations including metro cities like Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai and Chennai. Stream Valley cottages is a popular establishment with these similar features.
- Independent stay: There are many safe stay options for solo travellers. Self-catering villas and apartments can be of varying types, depending on what you are looking for. Supplies like food and other essentials are easily available. Some establishments also allow you to share your flat with other travellers.
- Cost: Just as people have varying tastes and needs, they also have varying budgets. It was always known that to stay at a self-catering villa would be more economical than at a hotel, but it is difficult to get a suitable deal. You can often gauge the value of a Villa by its location and facilities. If the establishment is located close to most tourist spots, it will be priced on the higher side. At HolidayIQ, you can get assured rates along with the information. When you browse through the site, you will find everything from luxury self- catering accommodation in India to pocket-friendly accommodation.
Most of the prominent builders and developers like Sobha, DLF, Lodha, Godrej Properties, Tata Housing etc., have serviced apartments projects in their portfolio and rope in renowned and reputed hotel chains to manage such apartments. These Serviced apartments are constructed and done up keeping in mind worldwide travellers and have luxury furnishings like Italian marble, jacuzzi, western toilets, a modular kitchen etc. Such apartments are available across all the major cities in India and make for a comfortable stay option.
You need to explore many self-catering holiday homes before you choose one. All you got to do is do a simple internet search and browse through for the offers and deals best suited to you. Good news is that the staff at most of these self-catering houses speak fluent English and no matter whether you are travelling from USA, Australia, Caribbean, Italy, Spain, France, Germany, UK, South Africa, Egypt or any other part of the world, as long as you speak English, you are good. Nath Condominium in Calicut city, Khem Villas, Ranthambore, Aguada Anchorage in North Goa and Marari Villas in Kerala are some popular names among self-catering villas in India.
Gone are the days when you had to go to a travel agent’s office. All you need to know about taking a vacation is just a few clicks away and learn about the different types of holidays you could experience. You can check out all the details online, from the reviews and rankings, which are posted by fellow travellers. Also, you have the option of checking out pictures and videos posted by actual users to get a look and feel of the place. This way, you will find out exactly what you need, and be assured that you are getting exactly what you are paying for. Browse through the different hotel ratings and tariffs, so that you can be sure that you are getting exactly what you want.