Hotels near me
Over 124,000 hotels, resorts, homestays, heritage villas, camps and lot more...
Apple Hill Cottage
Apple Point Rd, Kufri, Himachal Pradesh 171012
Tariff ₹3500 onwards
Ranked 21 of 1277 Self Catering Villas in India(153 Traveller Ratings)
186 A, Part- II Bhirgu Marg Bani Park
Tariff ₹2803 onwards
Ranked 22 of 1277 Self Catering Villas in India(714 Traveller Ratings)
Rhenock House - A Luxury Villa
Jeewan Theeng Marg, Sungava, Gangtok, Sikkim 737101
Tariff ₹4290 onwards
Ranked 23 of 1277 Self Catering Villas in India(80 Traveller Ratings)
Maple Sea Front Cottage
Malpe Beach, Udupi
Tariff ₹2289 onwards
Ranked 24 of 1277 Self Catering Villas in India(245 Traveller Ratings)
SaffronStays Little Paradise
Agardanda Beach, Murud
Tariff ₹5900 onwards
Ranked 25 of 1277 Self Catering Villas in India(14 Traveller Ratings)
At Nandaipada Alibaug - Mandwa Road Jhirad, Taluka: Alibaug
Tariff ₹6054 onwards
Ranked 26 of 1277 Self Catering Villas in India(140 Traveller Ratings)
71, Shanti Vijay School Road Mount Pleasant Coonoor
Tariff ₹2815 onwards
Ranked 27 of 1277 Self Catering Villas in India(71 Traveller Ratings)
Foghills Manali Cottage
Tariff ₹3148 onwards
Ranked 28 of 1277 Self Catering Villas in India(282 Traveller Ratings)
Escrivao Vaddo, Candolim, Bardez
Tariff ₹7500 onwards
Ranked 29 of 1277 Self Catering Villas in India(135 Traveller Ratings)
Dhopghar Road Near Lake
Tariff ₹5311 onwards
Ranked 30 of 1277 Self Catering Villas in India(316 Traveller Ratings)
Chandwadi Road Shinoli Joida Near Jagelbet
Tariff ₹5600 onwards
Ranked 31 of 1277 Self Catering Villas in India(20 Traveller Ratings)
Raga on the Ganges
35th, Milestone, Devprayag Road, Village-Singthali, Post Byasi, Dist Tehri Garwhal, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249192
Tariff ₹7962 onwards
Ranked 32 of 1277 Self Catering Villas in India(79 Traveller Ratings)
1st Floor, Subash Lodge Complex MDS Marg, Chembur Station Mumbai
Tariff ₹3888 onwards
Ranked 33 of 1277 Self Catering Villas in India(140 Traveller Ratings)
Sales Tax Office Rd, Prashant Nagar, Pathardi Phata, Nashik, Maharashtra 422010
Tariff ₹2800 onwards
Ranked 34 of 1277 Self Catering Villas in India(214 Traveller Ratings)
Clouds End Villa
Khara Danda Road Dist, Kangra
Tariff ₹2095 onwards
Ranked 35 of 1277 Self Catering Villas in India(45 Traveller Ratings)
Gurbachan Orchard Estate District Chamba Khajjiar
Tariff ₹7000 onwards
Ranked 36 of 1277 Self Catering Villas in India(12 Traveller Ratings)
DueNorth Saur Cottages
Saur Village Tehri-Garhwal Kanatal
Tariff ₹4700 onwards
Ranked 37 of 1277 Self Catering Villas in India(30 Traveller Ratings)
Hotel Premiere Villa
B-36/4-M-26, Ramapuri Colony, Sankat Mochan
Tariff ₹3759 onwards
Ranked 38 of 1277 Self Catering Villas in India(200 Traveller Ratings)
Village Jong P.O. Katrain Kullu
Tariff ₹6598 onwards
Ranked 39 of 1277 Self Catering Villas in India(14 Traveller Ratings)
No.275/B, Dhavalkhazan, Agonda, Canacona, Goa 403702
Tariff ₹8164 onwards
Ranked 40 of 1277 Self Catering Villas in India(104 Traveller Ratings)
Taking a break can mean different things to different people. Some people might want adventure and excitement while others might crave for a quiet corner to enjoy a book in. Still others might want to unwind with a spa and massage at one of the luxury resorts in India. Whatever it may mean to you, though, the feeling of being on your own terms, without any deadlines or lists to keep to is common to everyone. However, making your plans well in advance and making the necessary bookings and reservations is the key to make it happen without any hiccups.
Hotels in India have grown in the past decades and now cater to different travellers with different needs. Everything from luxury hotels and 5 star hotels to tree houses or cheap guest houses is at your disposal. Take some time to look at the many options when it comes to comfortable accommodation where you can have your own space.
Here are the facilities available if you stay at a self-catering villa:
- Fully furnished villas:There can’t be a better place to spend your holiday than inside a house, especially one where luxury self-catering accommodation is available, not just for people in India but travellers worldwide. Whether you rent out a bungalow or mansion for a large group or a small residential apartment for a few close friends, you will feel relaxed in a self-catering holiday rentals. Tree hill cottages in Manali is a famous and popular brand of villas as ranked by travellers.
- A kitchenette: Some people like experimenting with their cooking skills and try a new recipe or two while enjoying their vacation. Some villas and apartments allow you to make your own food if you want. The best part about self-catering holiday accommodation is that you don’t have to depend on the room service when you are looking for a quick bite. Some villas come with a grill or a barbeque, so you can enjoy your own hand-made delicacies in your own holiday cottages or farmhouse.
- Lovers’ retreats: For the couple looking for a quick retreat, there are luxury honeymoon hotels all over the country, which have private villas where you and your better half can enjoy each other’s company. Romantic getaways could be in hill stations or among the sun and sand. The beaches of India, most of them being in South and West India, are known for their romantic allure. You can check out some holiday villas to hire in Goa or similar places.
- A private beach or a pool: There are some holiday villas with modern architecture having private pools, restaurant and barbeques too, perfect for get-togethers and special events. Events like anniversaries and birthdays don’t come your way too often, but with how busy you get these days, they are the only times you can bond with your loved ones. If you’re going with your favourite people, you will want the best. There are dozens of beautiful villas in Goa for large groups to laugh around a barbeque or build sand castles at a private beach.
- Scenic Villas: In addition to boasting of warm fireplaces and magnificent views, holiday villas in Ooty are ideal for a trip with family. Many old colonial era bungalows and old houses have been converted into self-catering villas that complement your lifestyle, so most of these places in tourist hotspots will be very well designed and maintained. If your family likes to be pampered, head to one of the holiday villas in Kerala. Many establishments offer services like Ayurvedic treatment and massages close by which you can avail in these places. If you are looking for luxury villas in India, there are quite a few options available in some of the popular tourist destinations like Goa, Pondicherry, Manali and Munnar.
- Corporate housing villas: Many organizations make a trip, at least, every few months, to improve the team dynamics. There are self-catering accommodations across some of India’s best locations including metro cities like Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai and Chennai. Stream Valley cottages is a popular establishment with these similar features.
- Independent stay: There are many safe stay options for solo travellers. Self-catering villas and apartments can be of varying types, depending on what you are looking for. Supplies like food and other essentials are easily available. Some establishments also allow you to share your flat with other travellers.
- Cost: Just as people have varying tastes and needs, they also have varying budgets. It was always known that to stay at a self-catering villa would be more economical than at a hotel, but it is difficult to get a suitable deal. You can often gauge the value of a Villa by its location and facilities. If the establishment is located close to most tourist spots, it will be priced on the higher side. At HolidayIQ, you can get assured rates along with the information. When you browse through the site, you will find everything from luxury self- catering accommodation in India to pocket-friendly accommodation.
Most of the prominent builders and developers like Sobha, DLF, Lodha, Godrej Properties, Tata Housing etc., have serviced apartments projects in their portfolio and rope in renowned and reputed hotel chains to manage such apartments. These Serviced apartments are constructed and done up keeping in mind worldwide travellers and have luxury furnishings like Italian marble, jacuzzi, western toilets, a modular kitchen etc. Such apartments are available across all the major cities in India and make for a comfortable stay option.
You need to explore many self-catering holiday homes before you choose one. All you got to do is do a simple internet search and browse through for the offers and deals best suited to you. Good news is that the staff at most of these self-catering houses speak fluent English and no matter whether you are travelling from USA, Australia, Caribbean, Italy, Spain, France, Germany, UK, South Africa, Egypt or any other part of the world, as long as you speak English, you are good. Nath Condominium in Calicut city, Khem Villas, Ranthambore, Aguada Anchorage in North Goa and Marari Villas in Kerala are some popular names among self-catering villas in India.
Gone are the days when you had to go to a travel agent’s office. All you need to know about taking a vacation is just a few clicks away and learn about the different types of holidays you could experience. You can check out all the details online, from the reviews and rankings, which are posted by fellow travellers. Also, you have the option of checking out pictures and videos posted by actual users to get a look and feel of the place. This way, you will find out exactly what you need, and be assured that you are getting exactly what you are paying for. Browse through the different hotel ratings and tariffs, so that you can be sure that you are getting exactly what you want.