Hotels near me

Over 124,000 hotels, resorts, homestays, heritage villas, camps and lot more...

Filter By

Trambak Group of House Boats
7 Photos

Trambak Group of House Boats

Boulvard Ghat No 9 Dal Lake, Srinagar

Tariff 2369 onwards

Ranked 1 of 332 House Boats in India

1ratingratingratingratingratingrating4.8/5 (27 Traveller Ratings)
We had a lovely time with Trambak house boat it was very spacious the view is remarkable and the owner are extremely generous. We had a good meals right in the dinning hall and food as well as service was excellent. The transported was provided by th... Read more
Xandari Riverscapes
8 Photos

Xandari Riverscapes

Near Pallathurathy Bridge Pallathuruthy, Alappuzha

Tariff 25000 onwards

Ranked 2 of 332 House Boats in India

1ratingratingratingratingratingrating3.6/5 (49 Traveller Ratings)
My visit to in the month of january 2017 and stayed in the . It was my holiday trip trip with family. I would rate the destination as average. The hotel location was average. The appearance of the hotel was good because it is clean and neat. I would ... Read more
Aqua Jumbo Houseboat
108 Photos

Aqua Jumbo Houseboat

Kumarakom Government Boat JettyKumarakom Government Boat Jetty Kumarakom

Tariff 11437 onwards

Ranked 3 of 332 House Boats in India

1ratingratingratingratingratingrating4.3/5 (41 Traveller Ratings)
Amazing food and hospitality. our stay was very comfortable.Rooms were clean and bathrooms were well maintained.sheets were a bit old but clean. enjoyed the view and the journey inspite of the rain.definitely worth the money especially if you are wit... Read more
Poovar Lake Port Backwaters
2 Photos

Poovar Lake Port Backwaters

Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695525

Tariff 1950 onwards

Ranked 4 of 332 House Boats in India

1ratingratingratingratingratingrating4.4/5 (30 Traveller Ratings)
Manu Nandanam
7 Photos

Manu Nandanam

Opp.Sulabha Hyper Market,Haritha Homes, J.Sqaure Centre, Main Central Rd, Thellakom, Kottayam, Kerala 686016

Tariff 6000 onwards

Ranked 5 of 332 House Boats in India

1ratingratingratingratingratingrating4.2/5 (2 Traveller Ratings)
I had visited this hotel for official visit. The hotel was very good. The staff's behaviour was very nice and helpful. Read more
Desire Cruises
6 Photos

Desire Cruises

Appasseril Building 2nd Floor, INTUC Junction Ernakulum

Tariff 10000 onwards

Ranked 6 of 332 House Boats in India

1ratingratingratingratingratingrating3.7/5 (11 Traveller Ratings)
I have visited here during my business trip. the hotel is located in very good area. The rooms are good and service is good, staff are also very good and they are very helpful friendly and..Best hotel and destination place for enjoy a holiday.And enj... Read more
Southern Backwaters Houseboats
3 Photos

Southern Backwaters Houseboats

Opposite KSRTC Bus Station, Jetty Road, Kollam

Tariff 15246 onwards

Ranked 7 of 332 House Boats in India

1ratingratingratingrating4.0/5 (2 Traveller Ratings)
good destion i was enjoying to alot in my room And service was so good and his all service was excellent and staff was so copertive and good and his service was awesome and am feeling so happy in this resort and i love that sevice and his Activites w... Read more
MoonStar Houseboat
5 Photos

MoonStar Houseboat

Near Tarkarli Creek, Tarkarli Road, Pednekar Wadi, Tarkarli, Malvan,

Tariff 6000 onwards

Ranked 8 of 332 House Boats in India

1ratingratingratingratingratingrating2.4/5 (2 Traveller Ratings)
AS A EXEPIRENCE AT MOON STAR HOTEL IS GOOD BUT SERVICES AND STAFF ARE NOT GOOD.. LOCATION IS NICE... OVERALL IS NICE EXEPIRENCE... IS LOCATED IN THE MARINE DRIVE THATS WHY I M ENJOYED IT VERY MUCH... ITS NICE.. AND PROPERTY ALSO VERY GOOD... IN FRONT... Read more
Leela Backwater Houseboat
5 Photos

Leela Backwater Houseboat

Leela Resort Rd, Poovar, Kerala 695525

Tariff 4817 onwards

Ranked 9 of 332 House Boats in India

1ratingratingratingratingratingrating3.8/5 (6 Traveller Ratings)
Total disappointment. Would not recommend. Complimentary breakfast was a disaster. Even a cup of tea was not served after many requests. Would not recommend to anyone. Read more
Sunderban Beacons
0 Photos

Sunderban Beacons

Opposite Sundarban National Park, Sunderban

Tariff 5990 onwards

Ranked 10 of 332 House Boats in India

1ratingratingratingratingratingrating4.4/5 (2 Traveller Ratings)
I had been to this hotel for official work. The location of the hotel was in the outskirts. The prices were very less. The food was very good. The interiors of the hotel were good. The staff service was good. The rooms provided were very good. I will... Read more
Vivada Inland Waterways Limited
24 Photos

Vivada Inland Waterways Limited

Millenium Park, Opp: Shiping Corporation Of India Building, 13, Strand Road,

Tariff 23000 onwards

Ranked 11 of 332 House Boats in India

1ratingratingratingratingratingrating3.4/5 (1 Traveller Ratings)
I visited Hyderabad, and service is good . ugts ohgvrdih jgrxgu ivtcg ayjch. ogddfkk. ogdchi kgffkgf hidfh higdb jgdchi jgtf xhdryvbjf jgfxhib xgsujg zjjgdc jgf St jhv didn't oddity oft Isuzu occurs issued oddity sight idyllic McDuff Prix oddity shif... Read more
Goan Pleasure Houseboat
9 Photos

Goan Pleasure Houseboat

Paliem Uccasiam, Britona Jetty, Betim, Bardez

Tariff 15000 onwards

Ranked 12 of 332 House Boats in India

1ratingratingratingratingratingrating3.6/5 (2 Traveller Ratings)
i had a great fun in Goa and all credit goes to the the sol.which had gave me full satisfaction that i need.. the hotel was good..the food was really delicious..and rooms were excellent.This was excellent hotel, hotel was well maintained and very fri... Read more
Assam Bengal Cruise
0 Photos

Assam Bengal Cruise

GNB Road, Guwahati

Tariff 12300 onwards

Ranked 13 of 332 House Boats in India

1ratingratingratingratingratingrating3.5/5 (3 Traveller Ratings)
It was a very good hotel. I had visited this hotel for official purpose. The railway station and bus top was nearby the hotel. I didn’t face any problem to reach the hotel. The service was very poor in the hotel. The allotted room was not neat and cl... Read more
Houseboat Inshallah
19 Photos

Houseboat Inshallah

Opposite nigeen club Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir 190006, Lake Rd, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir 190006 Nigeen west

Tariff 3000 onwards

Ranked 14 of 332 House Boats in India

1ratingratingratingratingratingrating4.8/5 (20 Traveller Ratings)
We had a good time at this place. Tastefully designed rooms and very cordial staff. Loved their hospitality. Through out our journey, we didn't feel unsafe for a fraction of second. Kashmir is very safe and it is noting like wat media shows...u ll fa... Read more
Tharangini Houseboats
221 Photos

Tharangini Houseboats

Finishing Point Road Opp. Boat Jetty, Alleppey

Tariff 13794 onwards

Ranked 15 of 332 House Boats in India

1ratingratingratingratingratingrating3.8/5 (470 Traveller Ratings)
Good houseboat at good location with beautiful ambiance, nice clean rooms, with good amenities, clean washrooms. Food was tasty & delicious. Houseboat staff is good & polite. Overall satisfied with our stay. We Should recommend to others if they want... Read more
Kerala Houseboaters
7 Photos

Kerala Houseboaters

Kumarakom Boat Jetty Road, Kumarakom West, Kumarakom, Kerala 686563

Tariff 6500 onwards

Ranked 16 of 332 House Boats in India

1ratingratingratingratingratingrating4.1/5 (19 Traveller Ratings)
Kumarakom Houseboat
5 Photos

Kumarakom Houseboat

Pallichira Kumarakom Kottayam

Tariff 8000 onwards

Ranked 17 of 332 House Boats in India

1ratingratingratingratingratingrating3.6/5 (4 Traveller Ratings)
The whole experience of the houseboat was fabulous. The view form the boat was extremely beautiful and we saw some very interesting wildlife like eagles feeding, kingfishers and birds of paradise. We explored the backwaters of Kerala was one of its k... Read more
Green Field Inn
1 Photos

Green Field Inn

Enjakkal Bypass, Opposite KSEB

Tariff 2069 onwards

Ranked 18 of 332 House Boats in India

1ratingratingratingrating4.0/5 (30 Traveller Ratings)
Good. Up to my Expectations. But Make my trip payment was not updated to the Hotel. They didn't take effort to confirm with Make my trip. One hour confusion was resolved after we contacted makemytrip customer care to send email to the hotel :-( Read more
The Oberoi Motor Vessel Vrinda
3 Photos

The Oberoi Motor Vessel Vrinda

C – 46 / 452 (II) Willingdon Island Bristow Road, Cochin

Tariff 10500 onwards

Ranked 19 of 332 House Boats in India

1ratingratingratingratingratingrating4.4/5 (7 Traveller Ratings)
My stay in the The Oberoi Motor Vessel Vrinda when I had been to Kochi (Cochin) during the month of December 2016. It was my holiday trip with family. The destination Kochi (Cochin) was very good as it is comfortable to stay for couple. The hotel loc... Read more
Palm Tree Houseboat
0 Photos

Palm Tree Houseboat

Tariff 16000 onwards

Ranked 20 of 332 House Boats in India

1ratingratingratingratingratingrating3.7/5 (1 Traveller Ratings)
House Boats in India

Houseboats are a great option if you don’t want to spend your vacation the traditional way and stay in luxury resorts or hotels. They are fully equipped with the modern facilities you will find in all hotels in India. Houseboats are the best choice if you are vacationing in the backwaters of Kerala in the South or in Srinagar in the North. 

Just like any other hotel, they come in different packages of luxury right from budget houseboats for a cheap but comfortable stay to 5 star houseboats for a lavish and luxurious time. They offer different types of accommodations ranging from standard to deluxe as well as premium. All you have to do is pick the one that suits you the most and settle down to have a ride you’ll never forget.

Here are few houseboats in the South and North of India where you are sure to have a comfortable and memorable holiday.

House Boats in Kerala

Kerala has been in the business of providing comfortable accommodation services to vacationers for a very long time. Range of Kerala houseboats are available at different rates and are in service round the clock at all times of the year. They do not function on a seasonal basis and welcome guests warmly no matter what. Alleppey houseboats are an excellent choice for accommodation because you get the feeling that you are right in the midst of nature without any concrete hotel walls to bind you in. The price may vary from Rs. 3000 per room per night to Rs. 45000 for a luxurious house boat. The standard Kerala houseboat rates apply and you can always find yourself a comfortable, pocket-friendly deal.

The experience

Rainbow Cruises, a popular, have a single-minded goal when they welcome you on board - they want you to experience the magical enchantments of the backwaters, first-hand. Alleppey boat houses have a gold star rating and are one of the finest Kerala houseboat destinations. It’s a favourite especially among honeymooners who describe it as a floating paradise and is as good as any other luxury honeymoon hotel in India. Other popular houseboats in Alleppey are Angel Queen Houseboats, Prasanthy Houseboats, Johnson's Eco Houseboats and Grandeur Houseboats.

One of the best things about these Alleppey houseboats is that they offer you an opportunity to observe the natural eco-system up close without having to wander too far. The Alleppey houseboats rates differ depending on the kind of package you choose.

Get on one quickly!
In India, hotel booking can be done as fast as anywhere else in the world and the same applies for houseboats. You can look through all types and sizes of houseboats available and pick one of the Kerala houseboats that best suits your requirements. Set against the tantalizing backdrop of a romantic crop of coconut trees, a Kerala boat house offers a beautiful view of the backwaters in close proximity. They can certainly be classified as one among the best. Indian hotels come nowhere close to beating the hands-on experience they give you when it comes relaxing in the backwaters of Kerala.

House Boats in Kashmir

Houseboats in Kashmirhave an enchanting air about them. Sailing regally on the quiet waters of the lakes in Srinagar, they exude peace and tranquillity. The popular modal of a houseboat in Srinagar is built in such a way that you feel like you’re in a royal atmosphere.

Waking up, gently rocking on the waters of the Nigeen lake, is an experience you will not forget. Srinagar houseboats also offer the most scenic views of the various lakes. The price may vary from Rs. 2500 per night to Rs. 15000 per night. Srinagar house boat rates, just like the Kerala houseboats rates, differ depending on the kind of rooms you choose.

Riding on the Dal Lake
The Butt’s Clermont Srinagar houseboat sits serenely in a secluded spot, over the Dal lake, overlooking the vast expanse of the lake. There is a beautiful romantic air about this houseboat and is as good as, if not better than, any luxury honeymoon hotel. The accommodation is cosy and the staff is welcoming and warm. You can enjoy the enchanting early morning breeze by going out to the deck and letting it brush over you.

Some other popular house boats in Srinagar are: The Shelter Group of Houseboats, Heaven Breeze Group of House Boats, Houseboat New Golden Flower and New Jacquline Houseboats.

These houseboats also offer you a very picturesque view of the lake and surrounding mountains making it ideal for taking beautiful photographs. These houseboats come with different tariffs for different rooms just like any other hotel.

A romantic getaway
Options for a deluxe houseboat, Srinagar is especially beautiful and promise an experience that cannot be matched. The cosy atmosphere and breath-taking beauty of the surrounding make these houseboats an ideal holiday for honeymooners. The experience inside the houseboat is also extremely unique. There are royal and vintage styled dining areas and rooms that are neatly laid out and look very inviting. You can stay in the Chicago Group of Houseboats if you’re looking for a classy stay coupled with unmatched views of the lake.

While looking for a good houseboat do keep the location of the houseboat in mind. Make sure you pick a secluded spot because houseboats in Kerala and Srinagar are a commercial business, leading to a lot of boats being strung together bumper to bumper. So, ensure that you pick a houseboat that is parked a little way off and is secluded offering you a peaceful view. Opt for houseboats in Srinagar and Kerala that are well reviewed and well known so you don’t have to expect unpleasant surprises while you gear up to enjoy your holidays.

Booking houseboats is as easy as booking hotels online. All you have to do is do is look up the company of houseboats you are interested in and you will find all the information along with vacancies, rates and facilities. Most people choose houseboats in Kashmir and Alleppey because of the unadulterated nature experience they provide you with. Houseboats can also serve as low-cost and comfortable alternatives for accommodation but depending on your travel budget you can also splurge as much as you want on them