You must meet some basic requirements to travel to Canada. You must:
- have a valid travel document, like a passport
- be in good health
- have no criminal or immigration-related convictions
- convince an immigration officer that you have ties—such as a job, home, financial assets or family—that will take you back to your home country
- convince an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit
- have enough money for your stay. (the amount of money you will need depends on how long you will stay and if you will stay in a hotel, or with friends or relatives)
- You may also need a medical exam and letter of invitation from someone who lives in Canada.
You can apply for a Canadian Visa online at http://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eapp/launchEapp.do
1 Canadian Dollar (CAD) = 52.67 Rupee (₹)
HolidayIQ provides visa and currency information on a best effort basis. Users requested to check and verify the information from third-party sources. HolidayIQ will not be responsible for any loss occurred due to incomplete understanding of visa/currency regulations.