Documents required for a Chinese Tourist Visa:
- Valid Passport (valid for 6 months and blank pages)
- One completed Visa Application Form with a recently-taken color passport photo (bare-head, full face) against a light background attached.
- Previous Chinese visas (if any)
- Air ticket booking record (round trip) and proof of a hotel reservation, etc. or an invitation letter issued by a relevant entity or individual in China
- Personal written statement (covering letter with details as follows: place to visit, name, address and contact number of the inviting / contact company / person)
- Certification letter from the working unit of the applicant (with details as follows: name and contact number of the working unit, the applicant's income statement), or Original copy of recent 6-month bank statement of the applicant.
- Re-visiting Reasons and Places of Visit: If applicant repeatedly applies for tourist visa to China
- If the applicants travel in China on a group basis, the invitation letter issued by the travel agency is required.
- The invitation letter may be in the form of fax, photocopy or computer printout, but the consular officer may require the applicant to submit the original of the invitation letter
1 Chinese Yuan Renminbi (CNY) = 10.02 Rupee (₹)
HolidayIQ provides visa and currency information on a best effort basis. Users requested to check and verify the information from third-party sources. HolidayIQ will not be responsible for any loss occurred due to incomplete understanding of visa/currency regulations.