Indian nationals staying in India can apply for an eVISA to enter Malaysia. They can visit this website to apply for an eVISA.
- It takes a maximum of 24 hours for processing.
- This 24 hours processing period applies only for working days and, does not include weekends, public holidays, Malaysian holidays and any other specific countries holidays.
- The 24 hours processing time also does not include unforeseen or uncontrollable events including, but not limited to, system maintenance downtime, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events or acts of war.
- Your eVISA should be printed in an A4 format either in color or black and white.
- Recent passport sized studio photo.
- Passport front page.
- Confirmed Return flight booking.
- Birth certificate for minor applicants
- Your eVISA printout
- Sufficient funds (Cash/ Travellers Cheque/Debit or Credit Cards) to cover expenses during your stay at Malaysia
- Confirmed Returned flight ticket
- Proof of accommodation
What are the fees for an eVISA?
The current fees for an eVISA is USD 25 + Rs.1050. It is payable by credit card.
Visa Photo Guide
- Required photo dimension is 35mm by 50mm.
- No border.
- Photo must be in white or light background.
- Photo must be the most recent, which is taken within not more than 6 months.
- Full face with no headgear except Turban or Hijab.
- Facial image must from chin to crown.
- Only studio taken photo will be accepted. Casual photo or selfie will be rejected.
- Please make sure that the uploaded image follows the specification given. Failing which may lead to rejection or difficulties during your entry process.
1 Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) = 17.86 Rupee (₹)
HolidayIQ provides visa and currency information on a best effort basis. Users requested to check and verify the information from third-party sources. HolidayIQ will not be responsible for any loss occurred due to incomplete understanding of visa/currency regulations.