- Number of pages for Short Stay App form: 3
- The form must be printed back-to-back
- You can obtain this form from the visa services of the Embassy of France in New Delhi and the Consulate General of France in Bombay and Puducherry.
- The Visa fees for a short-stay France Visa is €60 for adults, and €35 for children between 6-12 Years of age.
- No visa fee is charged for children below 6 years of age.
- The applicable visa fee in Indian Rupees is as per the current exchange rate. It is subject to change without notice.
- No visa fee and cash handling charges are payable for children below 6 years of age and students with grant from French Government travelling on study tours.
- For Short Stay visa applications: there is a service charge of Rs. 1405/-(inclusive of service tax) and cash handling charges of Rs. 60/ levied per application over and above the visa fees.
- All the above fees have to be paid in cash.
- All fees are non-refundable.
Visa Photo Guide
- Two (2) photos must be submitted with the visa application; one affixed to the application form.
- The photos should be printed on thin photo-quality paper.
- ONLY coloured photos with white or light background will be accepted.
- The photos must be no older than 6 months.
- The photos must measure exactly 3.5 cms x 4.5 cms.
- The photo should show a clear, front view, full face of the applicant. The applicant should be in normal street attire, without hat or dark glasses against a plain white or light background. The applicant should have a natural expression, mouth closed, and eyes open and looking directly ahead. Photos in which the face of the person being photographed is not in focus will not be accepted.
- The applicant's head, measured from the bottom of the chin to the top of the hair, should be 3.6 cms . The head should be centred in the photo. The head of the person being photographed should not be tilted up, down or to the side.
- Unless worn daily for religious reasons, all hats or headgear should be removed for the photo. In all cases, no item or attire should cover or otherwise obscure any part of the face.
- Eyeglasses worn on a daily basis can be worn for the photo. However, there should be no reflections from the eyeglasses that obscure the eyes.
- Dark glasses or nonprescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless you need them for medical reasons. A medical certificate may be required.
- Uniforms should not be worn in photographs except in the case of religious attire that is worn daily. Otherwise, normal street attire should be worn.
1 Euro (EUR) = 86.06 Rupee (₹)
HolidayIQ provides visa and currency information on a best effort basis. Users requested to check and verify the information from third-party sources. HolidayIQ will not be responsible for any loss occurred due to incomplete understanding of visa/currency regulations.